November 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst - Sunbaked

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked that this had very little taste/smell and pretty packaging by drugstore standards. I had hoped it would be a MLBB - it's really pretty in the tube. Unfortunately, this is so very creamy that it's opaque and pulls a bit brown/orange on me. Based on this I would try this formula in another color. It's affordable (if a bit steep for DS when full price, but you can catch it on sale or use a coupon), innoffensive, and lasts an average amount of time, if a bit longer. Neither drying nor moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

I just bought this today, and I'm already in love! I'm a cool-toned, fair skinned girl with very pigmented lips. This one me is a great MLBB shade. It's creamy and high-pigmented. Of course it doesn't last long, but most glosses don't. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

Another beautiful lipgloss by Revlon from the ColorBurst collection...perfect for my MAC NW20 skintone. Love it! Such a gorgeous pinky brown color, I love the texture too, nice and creamy, no grittiness at all. Wear time isn't great, I have to apply pretty much every hour or two but that's typical for most lipglosses and I don't mind. I got mine on clearance from Target and I anticipate using it on a regular day-to-day basis. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

About me: NC15/20 with slight olive undertones, green eyes, dark brown hair and a naturally medium to light mauvey toned lips.
I normally don't even like lip gloss, but I am all about the MLBB shades. This is just a shade darker than my natural lip color. These are not sticky at all. They are thick and creamy.

Pros
-Creamy
-Moisturizing
-non-sticky
-even color and isn't streaky
-beautiful MLBB shade for all skintones in my opinion from pale (me) to dark
-gorgeous packaging
-get a ton of product

Cons
-Is not long-lasting which I am okay with but I know many do not like to reapply their lipstick or gloss throughout the day.

I normally do not like lip gloss but if you are looking for a moisturizing shiny MLBB and you do not care about staying power then give this a try. i like to wear this to school or on a no makeup makeup look. This might be HG status but I have so many lipsticks haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by mdorese21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great MLBB shade for brown complexions. I thought I was going to love Chanel glossimer in giggle based on the reviews but it was too pale and ashy looking on my lips. Glad I found this in ulta at half the price and the formula is awesome, smooth without being sticky. I'm an NW47 with somewhat pigmented lips and this is one of the best nude glosses I've found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Ta2dqt21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG lip gloss. With black hair, blue eyes and very fair skin, this MLBB shade offers a very sophisticated wash of color to my complexion. In a nutshell: The texture is smooth and creamy, and does not feel tacky or uncomfortable on the lips. The slightly sweet scent is subtle and usually dissipates after a few minutes of wear. The packaging is sleek and secure. The doe-foot applicator is soft and provides easy application. Wear time is about two hours, and the formula itself feels quite moisturizing. Any HE brand could easily sell this gloss at a much higher price, but as it is, about $6 at Target is a much softer blow to the wallet.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The revlon color burst lipglosses had really great reviews so I divided to buy two of them, Bordeaux and sunbaked. Sunbaked is a really pretty color, more pink than nude and very soft and muted, not bright. This color is perfect for fall. The texture is thick but not sticky. I would prefer it to be creamier but that's just my preference lol. It has a nice sheer medium coverage, with more layers the color shows up really nice :) but I usually just use two since I don't like to put a whole lotta on. The lasting power is around a few hours which is expected so I don't mind. There also isn't a weird scent which is great. It's very subtle so you can only smell it if you put it really close to your nose. I also like that there is no shimmer :) very nice gloss. I would buy it again but the reason I only gave it a 4 because it's not close enough to perfect haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jaylakoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip gloss because I saw that other cool fair skinned brunettes with pigmented lips were crazy about it, and it turns out they were right! This is the perfect "MLBB" color for my naturally berry colored lips, and it has a magical effect on lipsticks that don't look quite right with my features. Will definitely keep this one in rotation for quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by CarpeHora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color!!!!!! It's the perfect nudey pink for my skin tone. I'm a NW43 to NW44. On lighter tones it's somewhat dark. It's creamy and moisturizing. Matte color, medium gloss shine. No annoying smell. In LOVE with this color!!!!

If your brown-skinned this color is MUST to try!! And for about $6, you won't regret it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I picked this up with two other Colorburst lipgloss(s).The color looked amazing & perfect for the look I was achieving.One swipe on my lips it was too dark =( The consistency was great though & non-sticky.Wish it was keeper~