April 21, 2014 | 847 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me just start off by saying WOW! This stuff is A M A Z I N G. I could not believe that I used anything else before. I had horrible hormonal acne on the side of my face and along my jawline. After a frustrating search for a gentle, yet powerful cleanser I finally found it - at my local Target! My skin is very sensitive, and I have combo skin type, yet this stuff cleanses my face and preps it for my make up to go on smooth. My acne has disappeared since using this and my skin is overall smoother and more radiant looking. Another bonus is my acne scars are fading! I will continue to forever use this, because it has done nothing but great things for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Spunkette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this facial scrub. I have tried every product under the sun, and this is definitely my favourite scrub. I've been using it for the last 6 months and can't get enough of it! It leaves your skin clear and glowing, and also controls shine throughout the day. I no longer get an oily sheen at the end of the day. Plus it controls your pimples. I probably get the odd one here and there but nothing like I used to. The price is reasonable being a supermarket brand. It just proves you don't need to spend big bucks to get clear skin. I highly recommend people try this product - hopefully they get the same great results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this stuff! I have been using it for about a month, and it seems like it has really helped my skin. I had been getting deep pimples on my chin every few weeks and I have not gotten any of those since discovering this product. I like how gentle it feels on my skin - most scrubs make me feel like I just rubbed my face with steel wool or something. I don't wear much makeup on a regular basis - just powder and concealer on any trouble spots -and I feel like this scrub has really helped give my skin that extra glow that was missing before. I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Etiolated

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, it does what it says - controls shine. On a usual night out, I'll have to blot and dust powder on my nose/chin about 2-3 hours after first applying my makeup. Even with primers, oil free foundation, matte powders etc. If I use this scrub beforehand, I can go a good 6 hours before noticing any real hint of shine. I wouldn't recommend this for any makeup removal though. The beads don't seem large enough for that purpose (that being said, I do wear full coverage makeup) also because it's a pretty gentle formula. I have super sensitive skin and had no problems. If you do have the classic oily t-zone, slightly dry cheeks combo, like myself, just massage it very lightly on your cheeks and they shouldn't be too dried out. It feels slightly cooling and definitely makes your skin feel fresh, cleaner and without any tightness. It also smells good :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall very good daily scrub. The beads I think are perfect. Not too harsh but enough for it to be a daily scrub. It definitely does keep oilies at bay for the time a lotted. There's a strong perfume smell I warn you.

EDIT: Super good. For only 8 dollars this is really good for the price. It honestly keeps skin shine-free and non-oily like it claims. Skin will look clearer.

EDIT: The smell is strong

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kalipattison

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this in the morning and it makes my skin smooth. I had a lot of blackheads and clogged pores. This helped me out of that! It leaves me not feeling tight (which my skin likes to do) and unclogged my pores. I will def repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the type of skin that needs to be exfoliate daily or oil gets trapped in my pores and results in breakouts. I've been through those abrasive exfoliants and it just ruins your skin. I was on the search for a scrub meant for daily use and I think I found my HG. This has transformed my skin, breakouts are a rare occurrence for me unless it's that time of the month. This is coming from someone who has sensitive and acne prone skin. I use this day and night and it gently rub it into my face in a circular motion. It leaves my skin soft, not over drying or tight. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by mischactfl

I have been using this for about a month and so far so good for a drugstore exfoliant. One year allure reviewed neutrogena as a best exoliating cleanser so I thought "hey what the heck, the price is good and I need an exfoliator." I'm glad I picked this up because it does a great job exfoliating. As for reducing shine, I'm not so sure. I have an oily T zone and unfortunately my nose gets oily throughout the day and I didn't notice much of a difference when starting this product. That's why I only gave the overall rating 4 lippies instead of 5. You will not regret purchasing this if you have combination skin like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by lang90

Considering I have rebought this scrub about eight times, I think it is safe to say that I really like this stuff. I have acne prone skin with large pores. On any given day, it's safe to say I have at least one small pimple or a blackhead. Basically, my skin is not perfect and I know what it's like to have blemished skin. After trying many acne products, many from Neutrogena but also many from other brands, I can say that I never go without this. This scrub helps dry my blemishes quickly. But unlike other scrubs, this one does not make my face red, itchy, nor does it come with any sort of "purging" stage that I often experienced with other scrubs. I sometimes use it more like a mask and have been known to leave it on for 30 min when I have especially bad skin days. Yes, it can be drying at times, but I moisturize well and problem solved.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love this scrub because it leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean but i'm not going to repurchase because it can be a little drying because there is a lot of alcohol in the scrub. also, it smells very strongly of rice vinegar which is a little offputting after a while.