August 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Strider1

I do believe I have just discovered my HG scrub.... This stuff is incredible. I had pretty good skin to start with but with a slightly oily T-Zone and large pores on my nose. After using this for only a week my skin looks absolutely flawless... no exaggeration. I no longer need foundation! Would definitely recommend. Not only does this product actually work, it isn't too harsh or drying and it doesn't leave your skin tight or red. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by pamelakwan28

it is so good! been using this since a year ago and it's been controlling my oily nose (t-zone) and leaves my skin in a soft healthy finish. i have acne on my cheeks area and this scrub makes it less noticeable. i changed to another face wash for a few weeks but immediately bought this scrub again. i had a few dry patches on my jawline area and after a few washes, it was gone! all smoothed and moist. the smell is really soothing and the packaging is easy to use. SUPA CHEAP AS WELL!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by supersneet

I am currently on my third bottle of this and love it. My skin is oily in some spots and dry in the others. The scrub itself is very soothing and leaves my skin feeling clean. I like that I can leave it on for 3 minutes to absorb the extra oil. My skin feels matte after, and I have seen a reduction in number of pimples that appear. This also seems to have improved the appearance of previous acne scars. This scrub is very affordable and has been a life saver for me. My skin used to be oily within 2 hours and now my skin is shine free for up to 10 hours! Would definitely recommend this product for all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a life saver <3 now America wont invade my face for oil! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me just start off by saying WOW! This stuff is A M A Z I N G. I could not believe that I used anything else before. I had horrible hormonal acne on the side of my face and along my jawline. After a frustrating search for a gentle, yet powerful cleanser I finally found it - at my local Target! My skin is very sensitive, and I have combo skin type, yet this stuff cleanses my face and preps it for my make up to go on smooth. My acne has disappeared since using this and my skin is overall smoother and more radiant looking. Another bonus is my acne scars are fading! I will continue to forever use this, because it has done nothing but great things for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Spunkette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this facial scrub. I have tried every product under the sun, and this is definitely my favourite scrub. I've been using it for the last 6 months and can't get enough of it! It leaves your skin clear and glowing, and also controls shine throughout the day. I no longer get an oily sheen at the end of the day. Plus it controls your pimples. I probably get the odd one here and there but nothing like I used to. The price is reasonable being a supermarket brand. It just proves you don't need to spend big bucks to get clear skin. I highly recommend people try this product - hopefully they get the same great results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this stuff! I have been using it for about a month, and it seems like it has really helped my skin. I had been getting deep pimples on my chin every few weeks and I have not gotten any of those since discovering this product. I like how gentle it feels on my skin - most scrubs make me feel like I just rubbed my face with steel wool or something. I don't wear much makeup on a regular basis - just powder and concealer on any trouble spots -and I feel like this scrub has really helped give my skin that extra glow that was missing before. I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Etiolated

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, it does what it says - controls shine. On a usual night out, I'll have to blot and dust powder on my nose/chin about 2-3 hours after first applying my makeup. Even with primers, oil free foundation, matte powders etc. If I use this scrub beforehand, I can go a good 6 hours before noticing any real hint of shine. I wouldn't recommend this for any makeup removal though. The beads don't seem large enough for that purpose (that being said, I do wear full coverage makeup) also because it's a pretty gentle formula. I have super sensitive skin and had no problems. If you do have the classic oily t-zone, slightly dry cheeks combo, like myself, just massage it very lightly on your cheeks and they shouldn't be too dried out. It feels slightly cooling and definitely makes your skin feel fresh, cleaner and without any tightness. It also smells good :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall very good daily scrub. The beads I think are perfect. Not too harsh but enough for it to be a daily scrub. It definitely does keep oilies at bay for the time a lotted. There's a strong perfume smell I warn you.

EDIT: Super good. For only 8 dollars this is really good for the price. It honestly keeps skin shine-free and non-oily like it claims. Skin will look clearer.

EDIT: The smell is strong

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kalipattison

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this in the morning and it makes my skin smooth. I had a lot of blackheads and clogged pores. This helped me out of that! It leaves me not feeling tight (which my skin likes to do) and unclogged my pores. I will def repurchase this!