E.L.F. Studio Mineral Powder Brush

4.7

I love this brush. It's dense, the bristles are soft yet stif enough to blend the products on your skin nicely. I use it for my mineral foundation and it works beautifully. I don't even mind that it's small because I can at least get with it to trickier places like around my nose or undereye area. and the brush looks nice too. I reckon you could use this to anything powdery - blusher, contouring, powder foundations... anything, really. And also, it was fairly cheap. 4,50 here, in Slovakia. you can't beat that.

on 2/16/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is very versatile so it's pretty unbelievable for the price. It can be used for powder, for blush, and for contouring because of the shape. This is an everyday brush for me. I actually like this better than the Bare Escentuals brushes which I find to be somewhat scratchy and rough. This is a steal, can't go wrong kind of purchase!

on 10/21/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I first bought this brush to apply my blush since I do not get the right application with a larger brush.
It worked ok but nothing to boast about.
Until now, I have been using this amazing little brush for my concealer!
I apply the concealer where I need it and then lightly blend with this brush and it works like a charm.
No harsh lines, no more wiping too much product off, its perfect. Especially for under the eyes. I just dab or stipple to blend out areas I need more coverage or lightly buff in the concealer.
Really blends the product in and makes it look more natural and flawless.

on 4/30/2014 7:39:00 PM

Not sure about all of the negative reviews because I'm digging this little baby. I've been using this to apply my mineral foundation and I've been having stellar results. Now, I will say that I don't use mineral foundation all over my entire face. Mostly, I use stick foundation to cover my flaws and I've been using the Pointed Foundation Brush first.

Then, I use this small mineral brush to place mineral foundation over areas of my skin that need additional coverage. Works like a charm for me. I haven't had any problems at all. I've stopped purchasing expensive, department store brushes as soon as I discovered e.l.f Studio and Ecotools. e.l.f. Studio brushes are basically disposable and I love that I can replace them every six months. I don't care how many time you clean your makeup brushes, they're a haven for bacteria. I love the fact these babies get thrown away two to three times a year...

on 2/10/2014 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Nice brush dense, soft etc. I just can't find a use for it. The domed shape and small size just doesn't work. Thank you to the person who put the picture of the brush next to the quarter btw.
It's about the size of the small stipple brush and is too domed for applying foundation or cream blush.
It's too big for around my eyes and too small to use as a blush, contour or bronzer brush. I have brushes for all these applications and this one is just not getting along with the others!

on 1/13/2014 11:58:00 PM

Use it as foundation brush and I love it!

on 1/12/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- very soft
- multiple uses
- doesn't shed or bleed

CONS

- handle broke off

COMMENTS: So, the handle broke off before I even got to use it. I'm not surprised because I have this issue with most of my ELF brushes. It's an easy fix, but still worth mentioning. The brushes themselves are great quality and incredibly soft. Due to its small size, I love using this to set my under eye. It also works great to contour the hollows of the cheeks, highlight, and even works beautifully with liquid foundation.

Will repurchase.

on 11/13/2013 12:28:00 PM

I love to use this brush to set my under eye concealer. It is the perfect size for precision powdering and it's dense enough to apply the perfect amount of powder. I think this would be good for contouring also! The bristles are very soft and there is not shedding whatsoever.

on 9/21/2013 2:36:00 PM

I really like this brush, and I use it almost daily for target powder application around the eye and the t-zone. It is really soft and does not shed. It's great somewhat dense and a little fluffy. It works well with powder.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This brush is very soft and easy to work with. It picks up powder or and applies very well on your skin. I'm pretty sure this brush is only 3$. I use this when I apply powder and it doesn't hold product deep in the bristles, so it doesn't waste any. The packaging is a very sleek simple design. I recommend this brush to anyone who doesn't want to spend a crazy amount of money on a brush that is just as good as this. I absolutely love it and I use it every day :)

Popular Makeup Brushes