April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Nice brush dense, soft etc. I just can't find a use for it. The domed shape and small size just doesn't work. Thank you to the person who put the picture of the brush next to the quarter btw.
It's about the size of the small stipple brush and is too domed for applying foundation or cream blush.
It's too big for around my eyes and too small to use as a blush, contour or bronzer brush. I have brushes for all these applications and this one is just not getting along with the others!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

Use it as foundation brush and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- very soft
- great for setting foundation, under eye, blush

CONS

- handle broke off

COMMENTS: So, the handle broke off before I even got to use it. I'm not surprised because I have this issue with most of my ELF brushes. It's an easy fix, but still worth mentioning. The brushes themselves are great quality and incredibly soft. I use this one to set my under eye concealer and it's great for setting foundation or applying blush.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I love to use this brush to set my under eye concealer. It is the perfect size for precision powdering and it's dense enough to apply the perfect amount of powder. I think this would be good for contouring also! The bristles are very soft and there is not shedding whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I really like this brush, and I use it almost daily for target powder application around the eye and the t-zone. It is really soft and does not shed. It's great somewhat dense and a little fluffy. It works well with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by XxShadowEyesxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is very soft and easy to work with. It picks up powder or and applies very well on your skin. I'm pretty sure this brush is only 3$. I use this when I apply powder and it doesn't hold product deep in the bristles, so it doesn't waste any. The packaging is a very sleek simple design. I recommend this brush to anyone who doesn't want to spend a crazy amount of money on a brush that is just as good as this. I absolutely love it and I use it every day :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference, this is the size of the ELF Small Stippling Brush. In terms of design it's not too dissimilar from the MAC 109 brush, except that it is less dense, and because the bristles are not natural, they don't fray out as much forming that nice flat top on the MAC.
If you want a fluffy brush that is dense but smaller than the Complexion Brush, I would suggest going for the Angled Blush Brush instead. This one is good. That one is Great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite face brushes because it is so versatile. It's a medium-sized dome-shaped brush (Click CONTINUE to see size comparison). Great for powder foundation and finishing powders, but the size also makes it good for more precise areas, like the cheeks. It's nice for getting into those areas that other giant face brushes can't, like around the nose. I use this brush for applying mineral makeup, finishing powders, blush, powder highlighter and contour colors.

Very soft bristles. It's easy to clean and the bristles don't bleed when washed. It maintains its shape very well, and it does not shed. Looks great for a $3 brush -- nice sleek black handle.

I highly recommend this brush. It's great for a lot of different uses. I might just have to buy another one since I use it so much. Excellent bargain.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a tiny powder brush which i use for contouring or blush. its incredibly soft. im really pleased with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love this brush! Its very soft, allows for a more precise application of mineral powders to be had, and it doesn't shed at all.

This brush does look bigger on the E.L.F. website than it actually does in person. In real life, it is about the same size as E.L.F.'s studio blush brush. The only difference is that it has a smaller brush head.

I have used this brush to apply both loose and pressed mineral powders with. It has worked wonderful for such. And, I have not experienced any problems at all with getting the necessary coverage that I need.

I have had so much success with this brush, that I plan to buy many more (to use for blush, bronzer, etc.) to come!