July 29, 2014 | 1228 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Bath And Body Works Triple Moisture Body Creams

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Potatomonk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These creams are really good! I had the Black Raspberry Vanilla scent and it smelled pretty good, although after a few minutes it started to smell like sweat. Not sure if it was just by body chemistry, but this did not work for me. The moisturiser wasn't bad though. I'd put about 2 quarter-sized squirts into my hands and rub it in for about 3 minutes. Then I'd just sleep on it, and wake up with beautiful, soft hands! They would stay soft through washes and by the end of the day they were only a little scaly. I enjoyed it until I found that this contains no natural fragrance. "Fragrance" on a label means it could contain a TON of other chemicals that aren't listed. That was mildly concerning. Also there is quite a bit of alcohol in this so it BURNS if you put it on any sensitive area, like dry skin. I had eczema and I though this would help that, but instead my hands turned bright red and rough and stung for a few hours. I only have this 3 lips because of the questionable chemicals, the sweaty smell, and it is only a real good cream if your skin isn't in need of a very good cream. Only if you just want a bit of extra smoothing action. Take care :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by areeminouche

I am completely addicted to and obsessed with this brand of products! I try every collection and scent and never get tired! It actually becomes a part of me and deeply integrated into my daily routine. Even during travelling, I usually bring some with me. Be careful, highly addictive!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like these body creams but do not love them. I would choose these over B&BW regular lotions but with so many other products (and scents) to try these are last on my list. I have picked these up during BOGO sales though, and they are usually fairly moisturizing while providing enough scent to be able to skip perfume or sprays. I said "would purchase again" because I find B&BW scents to wear best in these body creams, but lately their new scents have been quite unpleasant.

Cons: Not natural ingredients despite implications from the packaging. They go bad very quickly in comparison to almost any other lotion so you can't stock up on LE scents. Can be heavy in spring/summer and takes a while to soak into skin. Despite frequent sales, I think the price is high for what you get. When I finish a tube of these I am usually done with that scent forever, which is rare for me in fragrances.

Pros: Often has the most long lasting scents between the washes/sprays/regular lotion. The tubes stand up well, travel well and I don't waste product with them. Doubles as a decent hand and foot moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am reviewing the new triple moisture body creams that I purchased in the last six months. The product itself is amazing. it moisturizes well and the scent lasts all day. I have one issues that if it was solved, I would give this five lippies. I bought a triple moisture body cream in June and it is now october. I bought two of them in Dark kiss, which is my favorite scent. I bought them mostly for winter. Well, it is starting to get colder outside and so I started to use mine. They went from a thick nice consistency and white color to a mousse like consistency and turned yellow. It still smelled good, but it separated. I decided I would just use them up and as I applied it it would sometimes go on too thick and not sink in or feel like I was applying water to my skin. Therefore, I had to chuck both of them and I will no longer be buying lotions from them for the winter. If they fix this problem I would very well come back and buy a million of them again. In the past, they would last for years without issues and now they go bad before I can even start to use them :( I even tried to put them in the fridge during the hot days, which still did not prolong their shelf life. If this is the case, they should state "use within 3-6 months" and I would just buy one at a time while I need it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gift in the cherry blossom scent. I stopped using BBW awhile ago as I have switched to products with more natural ingredients, but this one blew me away.

The cream is really moisturizing, but more importantly, the scent lasts all day. This performs like a higher end product in terms of the power of the scent. I will definitely be buying more of these.

Took off one lippie for the use of lots of unnatural ingredients despite marketing itself as a natural brand.y

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the scent Sparkling Berry Bliss, and I am in love with the smell! I love to use this body cream on my legs and arms after I shower to make them soft and supple. The scent lingers all day and makes me smell yummy as well, which is a plus. I don't know if this particular scent is still available, but I got it on sale at Bath and Bodyworks when they have their 75% off sale. This is a product I highly recommend if you have dry skin like me ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am obsessed with bath and body works' triple moisture body creams!
they absorb lightly and super quickly, and it doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all! i actually like these more than the original lotions, and It definetly moisturizes and heals way more! it's also very hydrating and soothing for my skin, i love it so much!