November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Pallette - Taupe Model 06

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

I prefer to buy quads for eyeshadow because I like having an entire look in one palette. I bought this set because I wanted something neutral to wear for everyday. The shadows themselves are nice and the colors go on matte and well pigmented. However, the liner is worse than useless! It bleeds and travels all over my eyes, even with primer. I wind up using Urban Decay's eye pencil with this eyeshadow. For the price, I don't feel that 4 eyeshadows and no liner is a really good deal. I will not repurchase this or any Sephora quads. EDITED TO ADD: The eyeshadows also travel and fade more than my other brands as the day goes on. This one is going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Checked all the pallettes in this brand before settling for 06. Great colors, nice matte shades that are perfect for work. Kind of pricey for a pallette, though. The others looked interesting, I may get another one later.