Sephora Pallette - Taupe Model 06

on 2/14/2015 12:49:00 PM

Nice eyeshadows. Good neutral colors for an "everyday" daytime type look. Appropriate for work, and for any age person. Nice to have on hand as something to grab when I need to do my makeup quickly. I normally stick to the three lightest shades in the palate and pair them with a pencil eyeliner.

on 12/7/2012 4:04:00 PM

I prefer to buy quads for eyeshadow because I like having an entire look in one palette. I bought this set because I wanted something neutral to wear for everyday. The shadows themselves are nice and the colors go on matte and well pigmented. However, the liner is worse than useless! It bleeds and travels all over my eyes, even with primer. I wind up using Urban Decay's eye pencil with this eyeshadow. For the price, I don't feel that 4 eyeshadows and no liner is a really good deal. I will not repurchase this or any Sephora quads. EDITED TO ADD: The eyeshadows also travel and fade more than my other brands as the day goes on. This one is going back to the store.

on 6/13/2012 3:54:00 PM

Checked all the pallettes in this brand before settling for 06. Great colors, nice matte shades that are perfect for work. Kind of pricey for a pallette, though. The others looked interesting, I may get another one later.