December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Top/Base Coats - Avon - Nail Experts Revitacool Base Coat

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by GlitterMac7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. Lasts a long time and I've went through numerous bottles. 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up for 1.50 in one of the recent brochures, like the reviewer below me I didnt think much of it at first but then when I tried it again I found it worked really well, I love the chill it gives to the nail bed when you apply it and it would look great on its own too. I have found less staining whilst using this. it gives more protection than my Essie base coat. i will most certainly be repurchasing and plan to stok up if its ever back on sale at 1.50 as its usual price is 5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Really great stuff! I love how cool and refreshing this is on my nails. When I first tried it, my application was not so great and I did not think too much about it, but after using it for several weeks now, I have learned how to apply it and it is amazingly cool just as the name implies. I think the trick is to realize it is a very thin base coat and needs to be applied gently while paying close attention to getting the coat completely down to the tip and the sides. With it being a thin base coat it is easy to get too much on the brush and then it can go onto your cuticles. If wearing this base coat by itself, 2 coats would be best. JMO This works really well under my polishes too. Great product for the money!