April 17, 2014 | 1013 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Lip Line Perfector (colorless)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a red lip liner I have to have, but I have a ton of lipsticks and I don't want to keep buying liners to match them all, I just need something to keep them from feathering. This is a colorless, wax pencil to do just that. It works really well, and is so creamy. It glides on your lips with no pull or tugging. I tried the same kind of pencil from Maybelline, and there is no comparison, this is much better quality. If you only buy one lip liner, buy this one and you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an excellent lip liner I have a lot of dark or bright lipsticks and some Lip Tars and this liner has been amazing in preventing bleeding or feathering with the dark colours. For example I use it with Black Dahlia first I line my lips I go a little outside my lip line. This goes on so smooth and once it's on you don't even feel it. I then apply the OCC Lip Tar in clear/primer I let that absorb. Then I go in with the Black Dahlia now if you haven't seen the colour it's a gorgeous dark berry tone like Black Honey but way more pigmented.

With this liner it does not budge past where I have applied it. So I can even give the illusion of bigger lips because it won't bleed out. Also this lip pencil does not dry out my lips at all. It's like a soft creamy moisturizer so no worries when it comes to that issue. Also it's the same price as UD's Ozone which I want to get as well to compare. Since I own Revolution lippies but the Mufe works great with Jilted which is a bright blue based fuschia. So I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy it when I run out or get a backup.

Overall this is a great pencil I have nothing negative at all to say about it. Totally worth the cash because it works so well, and you only really need it if you are wearing super bright/dark colours, or have issues with feathering/bleeding so it lasts. Totally Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product at a good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like using a clear or reverse lip liner. It goes with any lippie and you're not searching for a matching lip liner. Even though I like this and would buy it again, I'll stick to Maybelline's clear lip liner which does the same thing for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is holy grail status for me. It's clear, so it goes with any shade. It's convenient because when I travel instead of bringing multiple lip liners to match lipsticks I just bring this one along. The quality is good just like other MUFE products I own. It applies very smoothly and isn't drying.

I love the simplicity of this product. I strongly recommend this and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by korina25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this a few days ago and i love it.It keeps lipstick from bleeding and it fairly longlasting.I thought i would need a coloured lip liner over it but i don't.The only drawback is that it needs sharpening every time you use it and the pencil itself is't very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wanted to try Cargo's whatchamacallit outer lip liner, but my local Sephora stopped carrying the brand. I saw this on my last trip to Sephora. It is described as "A colorless lip liner that prevents lipstick from bleeding over the lip line." I have a couple of MUFE lip liners and I like them very much, so I decided to give this a try. It's really quite good. What I like is that it's totally colorless. You can apply it on clean skin or over foundation.

So far, I've used this twice, over foundation, and it has performed very efficiently. As usual in summer, makeup tends to become a bit "runny," which is why I prefer to use lipsticks and stains rather than glosses. But I do like products like Revlon's lip butters. I use this OUTSIDE the lip line. Then I gently smudge it with my finger (you can also do this with your lip brush), and apply a dust of powder on top. It was very hot where I live today. I wore my Revlon's lip butter with this and my outer lip line remained matte and pristine. Yay! I'm going to try it with my dark colored Revlon stain (the new variety). I'm lucky that at my age, I still don't have vertical wrinkles around my lips However, the RLS bled every so slightly the other day, so next time I use that, I'll pair it with this lovely liner. So far, I do recommend it.