September 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro-Longwear Pink Frontier

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a golden pink, and frankly perfect for green eyes. Unlike the prevous reviewer, I do not find it quite as much like Snatch by UN. It is not as dark by far, and not as sparkly. It has more of a sheen. The color payoff is the regular undependable MAC - this one you need to really dip your brush in very, very well before patting on the lid. But I can't imagine anyone with green or even blue eyes not looking good in this. I have green eyes and only wear pinks, lavenders and blue/lavenders on the lid, this is it for making my eyes pop, so I have many versions of pink. This one is a keeper. For me, Snatch just too dark and glitzy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pink Frontier is a warm-pink, golden shimmer and in some lights looks a bit coral. Very similar to Urban Decay's Scratch, which I also love.

The finish is a frost, color payoff is on the sheer side, just like Scratch. You can build it up, of course, it's buttery, easily blendable and I experienced no fallout.

Lasts a good 8 hours without primer, but I did find that the UD "Scratch" lasted longer in terms to color fading. Applied in a light wash of color, the two are extremely similar with pink frontier obviously being a bit more pink.

.Below is a picture comparing Pink Frontier (left) and Scratch (right). I did build up the color to show the slight difference between the two.