October 1, 2014 | 1261 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Naturals Orange Blossom & Verbena Body Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by rustybag

I purchased this hoping this would be similar to the bath & body works orange blossom scent that was discontinued long ago. Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking g for. It's not a fresh fruity/ citrus orange scent, either, but rather a fruity floral. Way too floral for my liking. I'm using it up as a room spray. It cost $3 on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with the new Orange Blossom and Verbena shower gel, because it smells like a mix between sweet oranges, orange Kool Aid Tang or Sunny Delight and verbena in the most pleasing way fresh and cheerful, not too processed, but definitely sweet. So I bought the matching body spray and handwash to match. Unfortunately, the body spray does not have the same scent and intensity of the shower gel. I have yet to open the handwash and think I will skip buying the lotion due to its reported lack of scent. I will repurchase the shower gel for sure. Wish it came in a pump bottle and a larger size.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by EM65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmm...I just got this yesterday and was reading Firefly 80's review about this smelling wonderful and lasting long. Maybe I got a bad batch but I find the scent almost non-existant. In fact, I am considering returning this. I also got the hand lotion which also has almost no scent. I'm still waiting for my hand soap due to a wrong order but hopefully I can actually smell it. I must say, I am rather disappointed in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this today and it smells wonderful!! It lasts pretty long for a body spray and it was not expensive at all. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This body spray smells exactly like L'Occitane's Ruban d'Orange EdT minus the woody base notes making it much softer and more wearable for me. I wanted to love Ruban d'Orange but it was just too woody. This is just right. Dirt cheap and good longevity for a body spray.