Maybelline Color Sensational The Porcelains- Afternoon Tea

4.5

I absolutely love this shade. It's just like my natural lip color but it's more pronounced and it gives me a nice full look to my lips. I love the entire porcelains collection and I'm so sad they were only around for a short time. They have such a nice satin finish and the color payoff is amazing.

on 10/17/2012 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a very flattering dark mauve on my very berry pigmented lips. Truely gorgeous, I reach for this when I want a darker color on my lips without it being the focus. Nice creamy texture.

on 6/21/2012 2:01:00 PM

I tried this on a whim after attempting to find a gloss or lipstick that didn't irritate my lips, which seemed to be happy only when wearing the now-discontinued L'Oreal Colour Juice glosses. I'm happy to report that this lipstick was great--I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it's creamy, stays on well, and doesn't irritate or dry out my lips. The color is a perfect MLBB for me! I think I may need to go stock up since it's a limited edition!

on 6/12/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am thrilled that Maybelline changed the packaging for this line. Instead of the gross translucent plastic lids, the Porcelain line has a frosted lavender lid that has a smooth silicone feel. Afternoon Tea is a warm, nude pink colour. It has a creme finish and applies smoothly. A lot of people will find this to be a MLBB shade; it is extremely flattering, creamy, and neutral. On me (MAC C7/NC40) this is more like a soft pink. I find it most similar to MAC Modesty or Blankety. Same Color Sensational coconut Play-Doh smell but I don't mind because the colour is so nice. This is the only one of the Porcelain line that isn't super pastel so I expect it will be a big hit.

Popular Lipsticks