July 30, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Rouge Shine (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in need of an everyday lipstick that would look natural for school, work and church. I saw these Sephora brand lipsticks for only $12 and I just had to try one. I got number 11 in Love Letter which claims to be a warm pink taupe. That's exactly what it is! On my light-medium hispanic skin this looks so natural and plump. I almost regret putting on my medicated Carmex beforehand and Sephora Gloss in Rusted Rose afterwards, which looks amazing overtop this color, because this lipstick is so freaking moisturizing that additional moisture just makes this slide right off. This lipstick is perfect; the moisture of a chapstick and the color of a very pigmented lipstick. In love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick in the color Sweet Dreams, which is described as a rosy brown... I love the color. It isn't so brown that it echoes the 90's and is more on the sheer side, so it turns into a very wearable plummy shade. The packaging for the price is excellent. It's made of plastic but feels rather heavy and durable. As for the slick finish, I feel that's up to the individual to decide whether this is a pro or con. It's VERY glossy, but I find the feeling comfortable. Whereas most lipsticks which are described as "glossy" or "moisturizing" usually dry out my lips anyway and leave a flaky texture after a few hours, this remains dewy. The only downside to this product is the slightly odd smell. It's not strong enough to bother me much, but honestly, the fragrance could smell a bit less like plastic.
All in all, I would happily explore the other shades this range has to offer!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by DaysiDarling

Okay I am such a huge fan of lipsticks, but this lipstick is very very glossy. Beyond of what my expectations were, I felt like I was rubbing oil on my lips. I didn't like it at all. I mean if you have smaller lips or like glossy lipsticks this one would be perfect for you, I'm more of a matte lipstick person. But I do recommend like I stated if you are a huge fan of gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Mr.Rebel after discovering my local MAC was out of the shade I wanted. This is a great quality lipstick that is pigmented to truly show the colour. The staying powder is not there compared to Mac but over all a great product for the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful shades, glossy and easy to apply, the texture seems to be moisturizing and soft. However, it does not last more than an hour and some of these lipsticks stink.
I purchased sheer cotton candy pink No.6 in "Loveable" that is very sheer pink, almost just a gloss, and feels too buttery, and semi-sheer mulberry purple No.46 in "Soul mate".
For the same price (USD 12) I prefer Victorias Secret lipsticks, however Sephora has much more colors. So will probably return.
Update: I tried another shade No.04 So Cute and I love it. Very natural light pink, almost nude, looks amazing. Still doesn't last long but I don't mind re-applying.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by QueenofKings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased in Rouge Shine No 15. I love the packaging with the colour at the end of the tube, makes it easy to grab (knowing what the colour is with a quick glance at the end). It is moisturizing when on my lips but the smell. Yikes. To me, it smells like the bottom of an ashtray. (As a former smoker I know that rank smell….) So, while I like this soft pink sparkly colour – I can’t repurchase because of the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! #10, Miss You, is a great MLBB shade. Lasts long, very moisturizing. One lippie lost because of this: My only complaint is that after you remove the plastic wrapper, there's no indication of the color name or number of the tube itself. What's up with that? BTW, the nasty smell people referred to in years past seems to be going in the 2013 version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This in the shade #7 matchmaker is the best dupe for my HG mlbb lipstick ever, Dior Nude in #459 Charnelle. Its a wee bit less peach, but very close and oh so much cheaper! I still prefer my Dior 459, the color lasts a bit longer and its slightly more comfortable on my lips. But this is a great budget friendly alternative. Like it, Sephora, please make more nude/mlbb shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think the packaging on this is adorable. It's sleek and I love how their packaging corresponds with the item. I have this in 2023 and it looks great on my lighter warm toned skin. I have really dry lips and this product not only makes them feel less chapped, but it also hides the dryness. It is so smooth when you put it on. I have had problems with it coming off when I eat, but I expect that. It has a normal wear time of a few hours depending on your activities. For the price I really enjoy this line of lipsticks because they offer a HUGE variety of shades, shimmers, and textures.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by NudeBlush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in #11 and it's a great color but the smell makes me sick. Smells like chemical and plastic gone wrong. If you are at all sensitive to smells, do not purchase this. I will not be repurchasing. I will be returning.