The Body Shop Body Mist - Grapefruit

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/25/2015 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a pure pink grapefruit scent. It smells so refreshing and girly. It lasts about an hour or so for me which is perfectly fine for a body mist to me. I bought it for a pick me up sort of product since the scent of grapefruit definitely just makes you feel energized. I really love the glass bottle it comes in also.

on 7/11/2014 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooove this smell! So fruity, refreshing and just delicious. The staying power is really disappointing, but it is only a body mist so it wouldn't make sense to expect it to last all day. I just keep in in my handbag/clutch or in my locker at school and spritz it on a few times a day. Plus, my hair always smells divine now ;)

on 6/18/2014 10:16:00 PM

Light and refreshing but it has no staying power. Would not repurchase.

on 4/17/2013 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the eau de toilette rather than body spray. Grapefruit by its very essence is an unsophisticated smell but I happen to love the smell. Interestingly research somewhere or other "revealed" that wearers of grapefruit aromas were perceived to be 10 years younger than they are. I can't comment on that as I have not noticed anyone expressing shock that I am a certain age, but hey, everything helps. The Body Shop version is a very light but pleasant aroma but it does not have a great deal of longevity, but the small bottle makes it easy to carry around and have a spritz every now and then. Definitely a warmer month spray. Not expensive. I do prefer Arran Aromatics Citrus Shores which is slightly more sophisticated and better quality than this version, having grapefruit has its main element but additional elements to make a more deeper scent.

on 6/11/2012 5:18:00 PM

Wonderful, true grapefruit scent but absolutely ZERO staying power. I don't expect it to last all day but literally 10 minutes?!
Don't have time to spray it on me all day long. I mean, what is the point? Shame on you Body Shop. I love just about all your products, this is the first time I've been really disappointed. Seriously, don't bother.

Popular Fragrances