The Body Shop Body Mist - Grapefruit

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Lovely product. Smells so fruity and fresh. Lasts for about 1-2 hours which I think is pretty good and what you'd expect with a body mist. Nice and simple glass bottle and I was actually given this as a gift but I know they are around £8-£12 which I think is very good and I've had it for around 5-6 months now and only used about 1/3 of it and I use it a lot so it does last for a long time so you are getting your money's worth, would definitely recommend! Especially for summer as it's a very fruity and refreshing scent:)

I love this so much smells so fresh miam perfect great price love wow much joy much smell so long so much of grapefruit wow such happy such makes me smells happy wow lasts so long such joy such yes ! wow yes so makes me best

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was my chosen freebie via the "buy 3 get 2 free" sale which TBS always seems to have going on. Gotta say, I wasn't really impressed by this scent.

If you love a pure, full bodied sort of grapefruit scented body product than this stuff is for you. This was just to sour and pure for me though. I wouldn't mind this as a hair scent or say an air freshener or candle, but it didn't really do anything for me as a body scent for some reason. And as other reviewers have stated, the staying power does blow (with these products in general no matter what the scent) and given this, even those who find this to be a nice scent may not be too happy with it in the end.

TBS has a lot of wonderfully scented products - this to me is a fail.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a pure pink grapefruit scent. It smells so refreshing and girly. It lasts about an hour or so for me which is perfectly fine for a body mist to me. I bought it for a pick me up sort of product since the scent of grapefruit definitely just makes you feel energized. I really love the glass bottle it comes in also.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooove this smell! So fruity, refreshing and just delicious. The staying power is really disappointing, but it is only a body mist so it wouldn't make sense to expect it to last all day. I just keep in in my handbag/clutch or in my locker at school and spritz it on a few times a day. Plus, my hair always smells divine now ;)

Light and refreshing but it has no staying power. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the eau de toilette rather than body spray. Grapefruit by its very essence is an unsophisticated smell but I happen to love the smell. Interestingly research somewhere or other "revealed" that wearers of grapefruit aromas were perceived to be 10 years younger than they are. I can't comment on that as I have not noticed anyone expressing shock that I am a certain age, but hey, everything helps. The Body Shop version is a very light but pleasant aroma but it does not have a great deal of longevity, but the small bottle makes it easy to carry around and have a spritz every now and then. Definitely a warmer month spray. Not expensive. I do prefer Arran Aromatics Citrus Shores which is slightly more sophisticated and better quality than this version, having grapefruit has its main element but additional elements to make a more deeper scent.

Wonderful, true grapefruit scent but absolutely ZERO staying power. I don't expect it to last all day but literally 10 minutes?!
Don't have time to spray it on me all day long. I mean, what is the point? Shame on you Body Shop. I love just about all your products, this is the first time I've been really disappointed. Seriously, don't bother.

Popular Fragrances