April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Body Mist - Grapefruit

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I have the eau de toilette rather than body spray. Grapefruit by its very essence is an unsophisticated smell but I happen to love the smell. Interestingly research somewhere or other "revealed" that wearers of grapefruit aromas were perceived to be 10 years younger than they are. I can't comment on that as I have not noticed anyone expressing shock that I am a certain age, but hey, everything helps. The Body Shop version is a very light but pleasant aroma but it does not have a great deal of longevity, but the small bottle makes it easy to carry around and have a spritz every now and then. Definitely a warmer month spray. Not expensive. I do prefer Arran Aromatics Citrus Shores which is slightly more sophisticated and better quality than this version, having grapefruit has its main element but additional elements to make a more deeper scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful, true grapefruit scent but absolutely ZERO staying power. I don't expect it to last all day but literally 10 minutes?!
Don't have time to spray it on me all day long. I mean, what is the point? Shame on you Body Shop. I love just about all your products, this is the first time I've been really disappointed. Seriously, don't bother.