September 1, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lipstick - Etude - Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked the beige color I bought, but I think it's discontinued now. The formula is good for the $8 I paid for it but I like a thicker, opaque consistency when it comes to creamy/satin lipsticks (not shimmer, frost, gloss, matte). The packaging is cute, with a little bow, but it does not fit in a lipstick holder (the see-thru plstic ones everybody has). I would buy again if I wanted a trendy color to wear for one season.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this because it dries my lips.
It has various good colors, I bought BE101 and it is really nice color for natural make up.
Very cute packaging.
But again, it dries my lips. Doesn't works well on dry lips so make sure to apply lip balm before or after apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pretty packaging. Good quality. Bright colors, very pigmented. I own be102 and be104. Apply with fingers or brush, not directly from tube because it is too thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Heartfillia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does stay for a long time and have plenty of pretty colors colors. I am using mine for a year. Highly recommended. Con is it makes my lips little dry, but I use it with lip balm~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a bright orange lipstick when I was in Korea and happen to come across the OR207.

The lipstick has a light sweet smell, when smelling it from the stick itself, but on my lips I cant smell it anymore.
The texture is rich, altho a little on the dry side. But the pigment is great! I have a darker liptint in general, so for it to be that orange on my lips just after two layer application makes me very satisfied. The end result it more matte than shiny. But since I have dry lips, I put a little vaseline before or after it sets.
As for longlasting, it lasts ok when i am not drinking or eating, but def needs touch up after a meal.

Price is ok for me since i happen to be in Korea when buying it, not sure if i would buy it online if the price would increase. As for packaging, i prefer simple looking containers, this one is pink flowery shape with a shiny pink bow is just too princessy for me.
I even considered not buying because of the ridiculous looking package. But girly girls would probably love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest lipstick ever! The packaging is so adorable, especially the bow! I bought the dark red RD301 lipstick. The lipstick is extremely pigmented, but you can just lightly dab on it to get rid of excess lip color. The product lasts very long, and doesn't stain any glasses (Only if you don't press too hard). I used it for my graduation ball and it lasted for around 5 hours, whilst I was eating dinner (So there was a lot of rubbing). I will definitely repurchase this product! Maybe in a different color next time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

OMG Etude House and Korean cosmetics always have the cutest packaging. I purchased this lipstick and the etoinette crystal shine lipsticks. I purchased the color OR210. Online it looks like a wearable coral. It is soooo bright in person and very pigmented, one swipe and your lips are bright coral/orange. Of course you can tone it down by dabbing the lipstick on or blotting with tissue paper or even putting clear gloss over. But omg it is sooo pigmented! The downside is that it can be drying on the lips, settles into creases, and it transfers like crazy. I am a bit disappointed in the color I chose. It's hard when you're buying through online sellers tho. Got it off ebay for around $8-10 and it came in the mail within 2 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

I have or202, it's an extremely bright orange color, almost coral red, so pretty. This lipstick is SO PIGMENTED, the color show up perfectly, as bright as it looks like. The packaging is super pretty, so girly, it has a bow, and it's pink. I actually never like lipstick that much because lipstick can make my dry lips look ever more terrible and usually lipstick's pretty drying, but this one's moisturizing a lot, it looks really nice on my lips, glid on smoothly. super awesome lipstick, recomend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by casell

i own OR207 which is a shocking orange color but the lipstick can be toned down. what i do is i just dot the lipstick very gently on my lips. when the lipstick rubs off, the lips still has a beautiful peach stain left. color range really suits yellow/asian skin tone. the finish is between matte and creamy which i love. not glossy. definitely gonna buy other color. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a few of these lipsticks and I'm absolutely in love - it's really hard to find bright, pigmented lipsticks that don't cake up on the lips or dry out quickly, these lipsticks pack a punch and are nicely emollient. I have fairly pigmented lips, even the lighter colors in this range (PK007, OR203) look good on me, without washing me out or making me look like a clown. There's a bit of a peachy scent which is more or less completely absent from the lips after application. These lipsticks have decent staying power (not as good as MAC's Lustre lipsticks, since the Etude House ones are far more emollient), but they fade gracefully. I don't like that the lipsticks get a tad sticky after fading a bit, but I'd prefer sticky over drying, which is what I get with most bold lipsticks in my collection (I'm looking at you, Lime Crime).

Overall, I'm really happy with these. The colors are bright, fun, playful and uncomplicated (no shimmers, glitters or frosts), the packaging is really cute and the price is right - I've even found a Holy Grail color among these, RD304, a bright, 90s red-coral. Hooray!