November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Lipstick - Etude - Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have been OBSESSED lately with Etude House makeup products. And I hate using the word obssesed but it's so real is the only way to describe it. I bought two of their Dear My Jelly Lips Talk for the summer and they were just so exquisite (pigmented, bright and moisturizing)!
I bought one of their Dear My Blooming Lips recently in the shade BE106 and I absolutely love it! It is a neutral pink with brown undertones perfect for Fall and Winter seasons. It is not a grandma color like I expected; the formula is so creamy it looks a little glossy when applied but just a tiny bit. The lipstick is super pigmented and this color is just perfect for my collection. It suits my yellow under toned skin and red hair perfectly! It is perfect for day or night wear!

Also, the packaging is GORGEOUS! A pearly pink glossy container with a pink metal bow ring. If you go out in a hurry and forget to put your ring jewelry you just take the lipstick and pop out the bow ring. It's like a size 7 so it might fit the majority of women perfectly. Don't worry about it because the bow ring clicks in and out of the packaging with no trouble securely. I have worn it twice!

Finally, the creaminess of this lipstick might make it easy for it to slide and bleed out of your lips so I recommend you use a lip liner before applying it.
I LOVE this product. Bought it at EBay for $8.22 and it is a normal price tag for a lippie this great quality! This might be a great present for someone on Christmas!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by creampufffishy77

The packaging is super cute, the lipstick was fantastic, the price was a little bit on the expensive side but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm an Aussie girl who has tried a few korean and japanese brands and loved them and etude house is no different,I recently got this lipstick in RD305 which is a very pretty shade of red,the texture is very creamy and the pigmentation is good,I also love the packaging especially the heart printed on the actual lipstick bullet,I would buy this again and it made me want to buy more products from etude house.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked the beige color I bought, but I think it's discontinued now. The formula is good for the $8 I paid for it but I like a thicker, opaque consistency when it comes to creamy/satin lipsticks (not shimmer, frost, gloss, matte). The packaging is cute, with a little bow, but it does not fit in a lipstick holder (the see-thru plstic ones everybody has). I would buy again if I wanted a trendy color to wear for one season.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this because it dries my lips.
It has various good colors, I bought BE101 and it is really nice color for natural make up.
Very cute packaging.
But again, it dries my lips. Doesn't works well on dry lips so make sure to apply lip balm before or after apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pretty packaging. Good quality. Bright colors, very pigmented. I own be102 and be104. Apply with fingers or brush, not directly from tube because it is too thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Heartfillia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does stay for a long time and have plenty of pretty colors colors. I am using mine for a year. Highly recommended. Con is it makes my lips little dry, but I use it with lip balm~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a bright orange lipstick when I was in Korea and happen to come across the OR207.

The lipstick has a light sweet smell, when smelling it from the stick itself, but on my lips I cant smell it anymore.
The texture is rich, altho a little on the dry side. But the pigment is great! I have a darker liptint in general, so for it to be that orange on my lips just after two layer application makes me very satisfied. The end result it more matte than shiny. But since I have dry lips, I put a little vaseline before or after it sets.
As for longlasting, it lasts ok when i am not drinking or eating, but def needs touch up after a meal.

Price is ok for me since i happen to be in Korea when buying it, not sure if i would buy it online if the price would increase. As for packaging, i prefer simple looking containers, this one is pink flowery shape with a shiny pink bow is just too princessy for me.
I even considered not buying because of the ridiculous looking package. But girly girls would probably love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest lipstick ever! The packaging is so adorable, especially the bow! I bought the dark red RD301 lipstick. The lipstick is extremely pigmented, but you can just lightly dab on it to get rid of excess lip color. The product lasts very long, and doesn't stain any glasses (Only if you don't press too hard). I used it for my graduation ball and it lasted for around 5 hours, whilst I was eating dinner (So there was a lot of rubbing). I will definitely repurchase this product! Maybe in a different color next time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

OMG Etude House and Korean cosmetics always have the cutest packaging. I purchased this lipstick and the etoinette crystal shine lipsticks. I purchased the color OR210. Online it looks like a wearable coral. It is soooo bright in person and very pigmented, one swipe and your lips are bright coral/orange. Of course you can tone it down by dabbing the lipstick on or blotting with tissue paper or even putting clear gloss over. But omg it is sooo pigmented! The downside is that it can be drying on the lips, settles into creases, and it transfers like crazy. I am a bit disappointed in the color I chose. It's hard when you're buying through online sellers tho. Got it off ebay for around $8-10 and it came in the mail within 2 weeks.