NYX Pore Filler

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Silica, Polymethylmethacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499

on 7/12/2015 2:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had doubts about this product, but it actually filled the pores, which are most prominent around the sides of my nose pretty well. I would buy this again.

on 6/21/2015 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gives nothing for my pores :( a lot people are saying that this one is great, but once i tried it... It totally disappoints me. No pore filling, tends to get oily quickly :(

on 6/18/2015 12:51:00 AM

Doesn't do what it advertises. Absolutely no difference in the appearance of my pores.

on 4/20/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have really bad pores and this is the first pore reducing/coverage product I have bought. If I'm honest, I didn't notice a single bit of difference. It feels nice when you put it on although the consistency is kind of uneven when it comes out. I felt like I needed to use loads and it is such a tiny little bottle but then I have plenty of pores and really bad skin from acne scarring. This is definately not for me. Not sure of it as a primer either, I prefer NYX angel veil for that. Definaly wouldn't buy again.

on 3/26/2015 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Let's just say I live and breathe by primer. I've tried it all. When I snagged this on sale I was soooooo impressed. I have decent sized pores so it fixes what I need it too holds makeup where it should be throughout the day and doesn't leave a greasy oil coat underneath my makeup. Wish it had a brightening option but with all my serums and highlighters I'm good w/o it. Does leave skin dry so make sure your skincare regime includes a good moisturizer. I'm on my 3rd purchase of this used their Studio photogenic primer base and didn't finish before buying this to use in its place. I always use as a primer BTW, never tried it over makeup I like finishing powders so I've been hesitant lol.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Yeah i have pretty big pores on my nose n wen i use foundation and powder they become quite visible throughout the day however i tried this product and i really feel it gets into my pores and covers them up. I really like to use this on my nose only, becz i feel this isnt a great primer but definatly a great pore filler.

This may work well as just a primer for your make up but I never saw any appreciable changes to my pores when using this. The consistency of this product is a bit weird too...it feels grainy straight out of the tube but smooths out when applied.

on 2/15/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ehh
Not too bad as a primer but did nothing really for my pores or for my oily skin.
Not terrible but did not do its job

on 2/12/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am kind of surprised at the low ratings here but I guess different products work differently for everyone. I normally read reviews on here first before I buy most products but I got this on a whim while trolling through Ulta. I suffer from large pores, a bit of ice picked scars that look like pits on my cheeks. I have tried numerous primers over the years to cover up (Lancome Visionnaire Blur, Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel, Mally Poreless Primer, Dr Brandt Pores No More to name a few) but I was never too impressed especially considering the price tag. What I expect is for the primer to give me a bit of smooth surface and slightly cover up the pits. I find that this product works pretty well in meeting my expectations. I recently saw on Pinterest that this product is considered a dupe for Benefit Porefessional and I was thinking the same. I also own Benefit Porefessional and I do like that product equally as the NYX Pore Filler but at double the cost.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It looks gray under foundation and settles into lines. I didn't notice a huge difference in my pores either. It's easy to use and has nice packaging, but it's not for me.

Popular Primer/ Correctors