NYX Pore Filler

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Silica, Polymethylmethacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499

I donno...it just didnt work for me!
didnt fill my pores and my forehead looked oily after an hour or so...
i gave it 2 stars for the packaging and texture.

I love this product and highly recommend it. I do not use it for everyday use but at least twice a week. It does feel in my pores that are very noticeable between my nose and cheekbones, on the tip of my nose, and the T-Zone on my forehead. It goes on so smooth and creamy, with the softest smoothest finish.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so to start off.. this made me break out so bad around my chin and forehead, so that upset me. This product doesn't really do what it says it does. I applied this under my primer. My pores didn't look any different than they would if I didn't use this product. I really wanted to love this product but it was a waste of money. Won't be repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Completely ineffective at filling pores on my nose. I used the SmashBox pore filling primer before and it seemed to work much better.

Here’s the deal with this stuff. It’s nice but it’s not a primer. It fills in pores. If you have enlarged pores, use it ONLY on those areas. I use a dab on my inner cheek area around my nose and on the tip of my nose. A tiny tiny bit will do. I think that if you use it like on a daily basis it tends to clog pores and cause small blemishes, but I still like it a lot. It fills in any craters, and you can apply your usual primer over top to get a smooth smooth look. There doesn’t seem to be all that much in the tube however, so no matter how little you use, if you use it more often than just on special occasions, you’re going to run out fairly quickly. However overall, this is a great product for perfect skin

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! The consistency out of the tube is like some weird space goo, but it goes on smoothly. I have the kind of skin that is flaky and oily at the same damn time (ugh), but this performs well even on the sometimes rough terrain of my forehead. It's not a primer but it doesn't claim to be... although it can function as one, but it's not great. If I really want a more finished look, I use this product in conjunction with Smashbox photofinish oil free primer (which alone doesn't do anything for my pores) under my cc cream.

This works great to "blur" your pores. No, it doesn't make them disappear entirely, but it definitely lessens their appearance significantly and gives you a natural look (not that super made up, are-you-a-human-or-a-doll finish which I personally don't care for unless I'm getting really dressed up for night time).

Bonus points for being fragrance free!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is good dupe for Benefits Porefessional primer. I use this on a everyday basis instead of using my Benefit primer. It does fill in pores, but not as good as Benefits primer does.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do think this is a good product. I have large pores and very oily skin. I have discovered that although this is a primer, what works for me is that I apply this AFTER putting my foundation(MAC studio fix). I smooth a little amount of this on areas where my large pores are (side of my nose, cheeks and above my brows) and I blend slowly and patiently and finish it off by putting very very little of the nyx hd finishing powder using a powder brush and I have to say it works well on me. It pays to be patient and creative with makeup I guess, taking time to analyze the product first before concluding immediately that it's crap. And I do think it does the job. I am always hesitant to buy the more renowned and expensive primers cos usually most of the products are all overrated and are just waste of money. Aside from the reasonable price, it lasts a long time since you only need a little amount for every use. I will definitely buy again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had doubts about this product, but it actually filled the pores, which are most prominent around the sides of my nose pretty well. I would buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gives nothing for my pores :( a lot people are saying that this one is great, but once i tried it... It totally disappoints me. No pore filling, tends to get oily quickly :(

Popular Primer/ Correctors