October 31, 2014 | 904 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Fragrance free facial cleansing wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by friedawg

I love fragrance free skin care so thought these would be up my alley. However, they are incredibly scratchy and far too dry - totally inappropriate to use on eye makeup and I don't even have very sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ninetyfables

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By far the best makeup wipe I have used so far. I have crazy sensitive skin, and have experienced all kinds of mad long named skin conditions, and my skin is at the extremes of combination skin types. Most wipes leave my skin feeling either sore, or really tight and dry. If they do neither of these, they'll make my eyes sting really badly. These were brilliant, laving my skin feeling really soft and hydrated, and removed eye makeup no problem with no eye irritation. Ophthalmologically tested, which I've never seen on wipes before (and is obv. why they didn't irritate my eyes.) Would strongly recommend for sensitive skin types :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so glad when these came on the market. I loved the Nivea wipes for dry/sensitive skin but these fragrance free wipes are much better for my asthma. I always come back to this if i've tried another product as it sorts my skin out as it is gentle on my skin. They come in packs of 25 wipes and I often use them for correcting make up mistakes as well as cleansing my skin. When I use these to take make up off they never sting my eyes (unlike Simple wipes) and it removes waterproof eye makeup too. They feel refreshing and soothing on the face. They are a bit expensive compared to some wipes/cleansers but they are often on offer in superdrug/boots/tescos etc.