Beauticontrol Liquid Eye Liner

3.7

on 5/3/2015 1:04:00 PM

I used to love this eyeliner before I tried my current one. I love how smooth this eyeliner goes on, but I seem to have a problem with it wearing off after a couple of hours.

on 9/8/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This usually onlycomes in black and brown (I have black and I lke it alot - easy application and long-lasting staying power). In the Summer on 2012 the introduced Plum (Eggplant) and Forest Green. They are a limited edition coleection. I have not yet tried the Forest, but the Eggplant was more of a Plum color (I wanted a darker purple/black and this was more of a grey/plum - smokey plum - color. Not bad but not a HG. MAC Stilleto is still my fave - but it was d/ced years ago. Still - for the price you can't beat BC.

on 6/10/2012 11:37:00 AM

This is a nice liquid liner. It is a very fine felt tip pen that is so easy to use and control. I purchased the shade black and it's extremely pigmented on the first stroke. Sets quickly and stays all day without budging, flaking, or smudging. The down sides to this product is the price for the the small quantity. I paid $13 for a tube containing 0.015oz. or 0.44mLs of product. After 3 weeks of use (I used this liner 4 to 5 days a week) it's completely dried out. Personally I wouldn't repurchase as there are drugstore felt tip liners that I enjoy and contain 10x the product for less money. Example Essence's liquid liner for $2.99 contains 0.13oz or 4mls.