August 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Deodorants - Terra Naturals - Deodorant Stick

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't a big fan of the previous formulation or packaging of the Terra Naturals Deodorant, but I gave the new formula and packaging a chance. I would say there have been definite improvements, though it's still not completely perfect. Just for reference, I have the Resveratrol formula. I also entered the new ingredients up above.

I love the new stick packaging. It's much more sturdy than the previous stick. And the label is very nice and professional looking. I'm also in love with the grape scent that it has! So pleasant and fruity, but not too strong or cloying. The price isn't too bad at around $8 or so, but still more expensive than a regular ole stick of antiperspirant tends to be.

As for the performance of the product... The texture is easier to apply than the previous formula. However, I have noticed that it does leave residue on the skin that little fibers from clothing tend to stick to. Not a big deal or anything, but worth mentioning. I haven't had any irritation or negative skin reactions with this deo, even directly after shaving or epilating. This deodorant protects against B.O. much better than some natural deodorants that I've tried, but it doesn't work all day for me. I have to reapply once or more during the day for at least 12 hours of coverage. So this deo seems to be better for low-activity days.

Some of the claims that this one has (for example, that the protection is 18 hours) didn't really turn out to be true for me. And the label claims that this product is "organic", but the ingredients don't note which things are organic in particular. So I am a little mixed, but it's still one of the better natural deos out there. I might like my Home Health Herbal Magic Deodorant a little better...but it's relatively close.