April 17, 2014 | 1427 users online

Shampoo - Phyto - Phytokeratine Reparative Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by RinaW

Pleasant and faint scent, lathered up well with very little product.
The packaging hasn't annoyed me yet, but I expect I'll be niggled when I can't actually see how much product I have left.

I recently dyed my hair back to 'soft black' (was manic panic atomic blue 6months and midnight blue for 9months prior to that...) so required a repairing/strengthening shampoo and not their colour protecting one...
The shampoo cleans quite well, my hair feels very soft (that could be due to the rosehip oil I massage into my scalp and hair) has a nice shine but feels a little heavier, weighed down... and at £14 a bottle, I doubt I'd buy this again considering it has been outperformed by a £4 shampoo...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was kind of reluctant to try this shampoo, because I've heard that using too many keratin based hair products can actually make your hair more dry, brittle, and prone to breakage, which is ironic because some keratin can strengthen your hair. My hair is halfway down my back, fine, uncolored, slightly wavy and in overall pretty good condition with some split ends caused by heat styling. This made my hair tangled and knotty, even when paired with a moisturizing conditioner (Costco/Kirkland's moisturizing conditioner), which usually leaves my hair soft and manageable. Overall, this made my hair feel drier than usual, although I think it was also a bit straighter. I used up my sample packet over a handful of shampoos, but I would not recommend this shampoo. It smells just like the Phytokeratine treatment which is part of the same line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

As with all phyto products the bottle is not the best, it would be better wiht a pump. The smell is lovely, but it dried my already somedry and damaged hair. It lathers well but for some reason it doesnt add enough moisture to my hair. My hair tangles more with this shampoo than with others. Kinda expensive for nothing.