January 27, 2015 | 1905 users online

Hair - Shea Moisture - Curl and Shine Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This kit includes the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo, Curl & Style Milk, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, and the Hold & Shine Mist. I first tried all these products from this kit, and I think it's great for an introduction to SheaMoisture products. I have since repurchased all except the Curl & Style Milk, and they have become staples in my haircare routine.

I have posted detailed reviews for all the products in this kit under the individual listings. For reference, I have 4a, color-treated hair that is past my bra strap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I purchased the Curl and Shine Kit after my best friend did her big chop and raved about it. For $20, Shea Moisture allows customers to try their Curl and Style Milk, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Hold and Shine Mist, and Curl and Shine Shampoo. After I tried the kit, I was INSTANTLY hooked! This line has the most amazing coconut smell:-)
Overall, this line makes my curls (4A/3C) soft and hydrated. A little goes a long way, espcially with the Curl Milk. I don't use the Hold and Shine Mist as a hair spray but as a hair refresher thoughout the day.

SInce I purchased the kit, I have purchased full sizes of the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Curl and Shine Mist.