October 30, 2014 | 1345 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Luxurious Color Perle - Black Galaxy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow, I use it thick on my upper lash line with a contoured bronze or jewel toned smoky eye. I haven't tried it dry, but applied wet, it is excellent. I always apply black eyeshadows wet. I didn't notice any fallout and it lasts all day on my very oily lids (My eyelids are so oily, eyeshadows usually come right off with just a baby wipe at the end of the day). Very smooth, buttery texture. Applicator is a bit dinky, very small, but works fine moistened. I am always looking for very opaque, pigmented black eyeshadows, and this fits the bill.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted so badly to love this shade as it looked like a beautiful shimmery black in the packaging and advertisements, and so many magazines and such were recommending it. But I was disappointed when I tried it. For one thing, the packaging is very fragile and the top lid can pop off or the pan can become loose extremely easily. As for the actual shadow, the colour is pigmented enough but the issue is fallout. I think I had more of a fallout problem with this than with any other shadow I'd ever used. No matter what I used to apply it, no matter how hard or soft I pressed or what primer I used I had a thick cloud of black sooty shadow underneath my eye that was impossible to remove without rubbing off all my concealer, foundation and so on. It continued to fall throughout the day. It's a real pity because this looked so lovely, but the fallout problem is just terrible.