Kiko Cosmetics Volume Top Coat Mascara (False lashes concentrate)

on 11/16/2014 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I picked up this mascara in Milan. I'm sorry I didn't buy a few more tubes. Thankfully, I just found out that there are 2 KIKO stores open now on the east coast, one on South Beach and one in Paramus.
The review- this mascara comes in a shiny metallic purple tube.
The wand is shaped like a the Givenchy phenon eyes mascara wand (mace).
The product is FANTASTIC! I use it alone or over a primer. When used alone I get gorgeous long false eyelash effect and when used over a primer I get "Wow, your eyelashes are amazing" either way I am quite pleased with this mascara and will continue to always have a tube on my vanity.

on 6/6/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product a year ago in Italy and didn't even use it much because it seemed too complicated to layer it over another mascara. I then tried using it on its own and was amazed at the result, no Lash Blast or Diorshow mascara gaves me that same length (which is weird because the mascara is supposed to volumize, there's another one called Lengthening Top coat mascara which I haven't tried yet intended for volume). The brush is rounded and similar to Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara's brush but I think it is pretty easy to use. I love the shiny purple tube as well, I will definitely repurchase next time I'm in Italy. The cost is 7.20 but I believe I got it for cheaper (KIKO often has sales).