September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

Skincare - Face - Laneige - Multiberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i got 2 samples of this product. for each one there was about 4-5 uses. im on the 2nd pack and I got about 2 more uses left. I think this product is really good for people who have sensitive skin with medium to large pores bc this contains micro beads that will clean yet not enlarge the pores. I like this very much and will end up buying it bc I have mild acne scars and use medicated cream. when I want to exfoliate this scrub/peel is so natural that I feel this wont disrupt my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Iiibabydimplez12

This is my favorite laneige product. I have used multiple tubes in the past two years. This product is great for exfoliating and yet gentle. I use this with my clarisonic Mia and it is great. The smell is wonderful and the texture is smooth. It isn't like the rest of the exfoliators on the market. I notice my skin smoother and brighter. Trust me, I thought that I can do without it so I tried a different Korean peeling gel and it just didn't do the same. I went back to Laneige Multiberry Yogurt peeling gel. I even ordered two because I know that there isn't a product as great as this to me.

I use this product twice a week with my clarisonic Mia. It doesn't dry my skin out and afterwards I feel like my skin is very clean. One tube usually lasts me about 3 months. It may be hard to find but you can try ordering it online at sasa. It doesn't cause me to break out and it even helped me control breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The grains or granules are really really small, you can barely feel them. Because of that it doesn't peel enough for my taste. It is really gentle tho and i suppose you could use it every day. But for my oily skin i appreciate a product that peels more than this. The scent reminds more of a strawberry essence than multiberry yoghurt. For me this product is unnecessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this! It feels gentle but also effective scrub. Its not like a normal scrub because it does not contain fine grains or granules. I don't know how to describe it but it feels alittle like eraser streads??? very gentle yet works. Suspended in a gel with a fruity scent. Lovely experience using this, love it, non abrasive and feels fresh after.

Comes in a tube, which is very cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mivaro

A nice, gentle exfoliator. I'm not sure why everyone is so disappointed about it not causing their skin to actually 'peel'. That's not necessarily what it means. It's a peel on a cellular level. Also, none of Laneige's products are very harsh or severe. That's kind of the point of the line, and part of why I appreciate them. This stuff is great to use every other day, and it smells great!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by couchpotatomd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

after several use, i dont notice any peeling although in the literature that comes wit hit says that the peeling would be less noticeable since its suppose to do gentle exfoliation. There are beads that actually provides gentle exfoliation. I think this should have been marketed as a mild facial scrub rather than a peeling gel. I have not seen any remarkable improvement on my skin that i dont think i would be getting from a less pricier facial scrub.
i like the scent of the strawberry line which they phased out, the smell of this is not as yummy as that, hence this was less pleasurable to use. Will definitely purchase another facial scrub after i finish my tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel based on all the great reviews, however saw only Multiberry line at Sephora in Shanghai. I think Strawberry line is discontinued and replaced with Multiberry.
Pros:
- Nice yogurty scent
- Feels clean and smooth
- Clears the pores pretty well
- Skin looks really clean and fresh, flakiness gone
Cons:
- Expensive (about $32.00 at store, however can get for $23 online)
- Does not do any peeling, it's only light, gentle exfoliator
Somone who is looking for stronger peeling gel, I would not suggest this. I like this product but would never purchase it for it's full price, only discount.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It has beads to exfoliate...but it doesn't seem to really exfoliate. I thought this would be more like the strawberry peeling gel where it pills up with your dead skin, but it doesn't do that. I wouldn't mind if it said scrub, but the name says peeling gel so it's just a bit frustrating.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by voodoomilk

A scrub/exfoliator that actually works. The microbeads aren't coarse and hard like most other exfoliators and are instead quite spongy and soft, but I guess they really do their job because my skin was instantly smoother and brighter after I'd used this!