October 1, 2014 | 1518 users online

Styling Products - Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi and Wild Ginger HydroMist Blow-Out Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kayabee85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair has been unmanageable and unruly for a couple of years now (dyed it twice out of a box, got a weave that ruined my hair, etc.) and ironically for this very reason, I have to continue to heat style it otherwise it will resemble a cross between a bird's nest and a clump of hay. My bathroom cabinet is overflowing with products that promise miracles and yet the collection keeps getting larger and larger because those claims are... well...wrong. Anyway, I have been using this on my damaged bleached blonde hair for about 3 weeks now and I have seen a change almost immediately. This is RARE because my hair does not take well to anything but water and hates every product out there.

It looks much healthier, shinier and prettier. Even the ends, which are my problem area, look great. Most important of all, it gives my fine limp hair volume without it looking hard or clumped the way hairspray, gel or pomade can make it look. it's a bit on the pricier side, but worth the investment in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Lilyjade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! I used to use mousse, but this Blow-Out spray has replaced my mousse. It leaves my hair manageable and full of volume. I always use Kenra hairspray No. 25 after I style my hair and so far, it's the perfect combo. For ladies who are experiencing itchy scalp, lift pieces of hair with your fingers and mist on your hair about 1 inch away from your roots, it's also important to not over spray - this will make your hair flat in no time. FYI: This product works very well on dry hair as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

DOESN'T TEST ON ANIMALS YAY! My HOLY GRAIL mouse it is BETTER than any other mouse I've ever tryed, it is non greasy and smells absolutely divine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Maxxie4812

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great, no stickiness and is very easy to brush thru. Does exactly what it says it will. Only downside, like the previous review it made my scalp itchy also??? Iwill continue to use it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blow-out spray is one of my favourites, second only to the Kenra Blow-Dry Spray.

This spray helps create a beautiful, healthy looking blow out. It adds volume and protects from heat damage. It's also humidity resistant so it's been really great to use this summer.

The Awapuhi Wild Ginger line is quite a bit pricier than the original PM line, but all of products perform extremely well and live up to their hype. Also, the scent of all these products is divine.

For the perfect blow-out, combine with the Hydrocream Whip, blow dry, and finish with the styling treatment oil.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I just got this product yesterday and so far have only used it once.
The scent is the same as all the other Awapuhi and Wild Ginger products- absolutely amazing. It is a little pricey but I only sprayed it on my roots ( the back of the bottle says to just spray it on your roots) and so I really only used like 3-4 pumps of it so I can see it lasting quite a while! I could tell there was some more volume at my roots but I'm going to experiment with it some more in the future :) So far, I really like this product and I can't wait to use it tomorrow and see how it responds to second day hair.
The only issue with this product is I think it is making my scalp itch BUT I'm not sure if that is from this specific product so i will have to experiment and double check.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No