October 23, 2014 | 1519 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Care

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by katiemuffin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim from a local grocery store because it was on sale for $2 not really expecting much. This stuff is AWESOME. I have a lot of very thick hair that tends to be very dry because I straighten it a lot more than I should. Sprayed this on damp hair before I straightened and it left my hair soft and smooth! Would definitely repurchase- even at its regular price

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by PerfectManicure

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair type: I have fine hair, but a lot of it. It's always dry and is easily prone to damage if I'm not taking good care of it. I have a natural wave to my hair.
What this product is: A very clean non-oily, non-shimmery leave-in detangling spray. almost like water with fragrance. If you have dry hair or even normal hair this product will have the same effect of spraying water and body spray in your hair. If you have oily hair this just might be your dream product :) I can imagine if someone had oily(ish) hair that is in a very healthy condition - they would appreciate the light detangling effect of this spray. There is no flaky build-up or residue whatsoever.

Unfortunately (and I should have known better reading the bottle - silly me) this product did not work for me. But as explained above I would recommend you try it if you have oily healthy hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This hair detangler got pearl and protein.it's a weightless leave-in detangler and treatment as well.this ultra fine formula,effectively conditions hair from root to tip,without weighing it down.it's writen as well: mirror shine,cashmere touch! Yes,it does leaves my hair super soft and shiny! It smells good as well! Love it!