L'Oreal Volume Collagen Body Boost Root Lifting Spray

3.0

on 2/20/2014 2:46:00 PM

I'm pretty into this stuff! This product really shines when it comes to me teasing my straightened hair. I use a bit while my hair is wet and use this in conjunction with hair spray and hair oil. The results are really lovely! It definitely fattens up my hair a little bit and adds the volume I so desperately need at my roots. The price wasn't bad either. Definitely worth a try!

on 1/27/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I tried using it different ways, in wet hair, in dry hair, letting it air dry, even diffusing and air drying in different amounts and nothing ever happened. I rarely throw products away but this one just does nothing for me, good or bad. I think this is a good one to donate to the roommates. Would never ever repurchase.

on 6/5/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

that root lifting spray contains collagen.it's for giving some volume to the hair without being too heavy!it's writen on the bottle:weightless amplified 24h volume. So,yes,it gives a fluffy volume! It smells good,it's a nice volume spray to combine with the volume collagen shampoo! Love it!

Popular Styling Products