December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Curvy Brush Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I am really surprised that the reviews here are rather negative. I wasn't expecting much, I just wanted to own something with such a cute packaging (duh) and I am definitely glad I've bought it. I do feel that my lashes look natural and stays nice a coloured all day, without smudging or so. But yeah, I haven't noticed the curling effect, so I curl my lashes separately. Still, it's a good product, and I'm looking forward to try some new mascaras from Eyeko.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Hmm, I think this mascara might be making my eyelashes fall out. Asides from this it is ok. I find it removes in tubes/parts.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really wet mascara. I had to be careful when applying because if you don't let it dry before adding more it just smears everywhere. It gives a pretty natural whispy feathery look even after 2 layers which isn't really what I'm into. Smears horribly on bottom lashes even after its dry. Doesnt hold a curl real well. Applicator is messy and product splooshes out and makes a mess. This is very 'meh' for the price and I wouldn't recommend it or buy again. I do like the brush and look of packaging but that's about it. It's expensive ($19)!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Jessdelatorre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a horrible experience with this mascara.
This is the first Eyeko mascara i have tried and it was a disaster.
After curling my lashes and started applying the mascara just like normal i saw how my lashes started to loose the curl until they lost all the curling work i got on them.
This kind of experience only happened to me with cheap mascaras.

Totally disappointed of Eyeko, at least of this particular mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is lovely, it makes my lashes curled, soft, and long. It does not give a whole lot of volume, but I still think the effect is nice for everyday. I am not very sure how the unique shape of the wand effects how the product goes on, but it certainly works very well. No smudging, or flaking on my end. Overall, one of my top 3 favorite mascaras.