November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Enticement Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

First review in 6 years! Oh yeah! Anyways, I've had this FOREVER obviously and I have it in After Coffee. It smells pretty good and it's clearish with pretty sparkles. The applicator is wierd, but I like it. I use this lipgloss a lot and I love it(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in clear. I love any lip product with a minty tingle. Has pretty good staying power too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by yumi_lumi

I have this in After Coffee and I absolutely love it. It's similar to Urban Decay's Uzi lip gloss but it has less silver glitters in it. It feels so refreshing and minty when it goes on my lips and the texture is so smooth and non-sticky. It stays on for a long time and it's very shiney. I would repurchase. *I heart this.*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I have this in 'nilla mint and I really, really, really like it. It is a whitish silvery color in the tube and applies with a minty fresh feeling on my lips. Also then my lips appear glossy and toned down from a medium red-berry to a pinkier color. Overall I totally recommend, I just hope they didn't discontinue this because I got mine from Dollar Tree.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodChica88

Wonderful gloss! It really freshens your breath! The peppermint clear kind is the best. i bought the pink berry kind and ehhh its alright but the clear kind is amazing! Leaves your lips tingly and supershiny for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 11:39:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only flavor of this line that I ever tried was the peppermint, a great, supershiny clear gloss with an intense minty tingle. This is the only Bonne Bell product I would ever give 5 lippies for. It was long lasting and the mint would make my lips tingle but the tingle made my lips more full. It was a great, cheap gloss that I favored over many more expensive glosses. Of course, this has vanished while many disappointing BB products continue to remain on the shelves.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by starlet12

Well, this appeared to be DC'ed but ill review anyway! i got 'nilla mint, a pearly white gloss. when applyed correctly this made m lips a dreamy creamy color. very pretty. but apply to much and people will be sendin ya to the morgue. hahaha anywy, the applicator is utterly useless as everyone has been stating. one HUGE postive i will add is the minty tingle. make my breath smell great and i love the feelin! anyway hth!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by lifeispeachy2088

I heard alot of good things on this product, so I decided to try one for myself. I got Nilla Mint, and was very dissapointed. The aplicator is ridicilous. The color also came out too white on my lips. I definantly would not buy this product again. It does have a nice smell to it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by pasadenakat

am i the only person who likes the smell of berry mint? the scent is a 'fake' blueberry scent - quite a throwback to strawberry shortcake for those of us born in the 70's. applicator is okay - i was put off by it at first, but i've found that the applicator stays much more tidy and sanitary than a slant tip or a round tip would. the color is natural - i hate color on my lips. the texture is less sticky than mac or stila. staying power is so-so, but it's lipgloss, so that's to be expected. i got this for less than $4 at a drugstore, which i great b/c i tend to lose glosses all the time. i'd rate this a great vaule for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 1:21:00 PM More reviews by caramelhunie

I have this in Crystal Mint. It's a clear gloss with blue glitter in it. It looks great! UD has a gloss exactly like this but with much more blue in it so I couldn't pull it off. But this one is perfect, the blue glitter isn't that noticeable. The minty tingle is good but it disappears within minutes and it has a great minty flavor..I think it's breath freshening. The only problem with this is the silly tip...it looks like a superglue tip.