September 21, 2014 | 1592 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - no7 airbrush away

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jezebellini

Very disappointed, especially given the price. Goes on well, smells good. However made no difference to how my make-up looked and made my skin break out quite badly. I have combination skin. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

awful primer, I bought it because of the good reviews here...it didn't do anything to my foundation...I'm sticking to Kanebo's smoothing makeup base even though it costs X3 more...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saw this on Lisa Eldridge's tutorial and Youtube and her description of it put this on list of products to definitely check out!

Was a little surprised that the primer was more expensive compared to their foundations, so I just tested it on the back of my hand. I loved the texture, very light, mousse like texture and glides on smooth. Not at all greasy. Compared to the primer I was using at the time - Catrice's Prime and Fine, there was a definite difference in the overall feel and quality of the product.

I skipped buying this the first time I was at Boots, but picked it up on my second visit after reading up on more reviews! I have to say, it's well worth the price eventhough it's a little bit more expensive. Pores are less noticeable and lines are smoothed out. Combined with the No.7 Stay Perfect foundation - I find these products to last up to 10 hours on a good day, and that's in quite a humid climate here in Brunei!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my third tube of this, and I use it as good as every day. It doesn't turn back time or have a permanent effect, but it certainly does make your skin look smoother, healthier, and, truthfully, a bit younger. It makes sure my make up stays on all day. When I first started using this I probably could have written 200 pages on how much I loved it, but it is now such an obvious part of my day (when it is not -10*c or more) that I don't really know what to say. Buy it, try it, you wont be sorry.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by mortal557

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product would of got 4 lippies but this may change after a follow up review.
On the first few uses this product was amazing! I will admit it lived up to it's promises and did make fine lines less visible and the appearance of my skin more even, for once I was pleased with the way my skin looked which is a hard task for someone with acne, oily and generally scarred skin.
I wore this under my usual mineral foundation (Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals) and everything was great! Now down to my main problems with this product it didn't seem to do much for pores as it also claims but that wasn't the main problem, after a few uses my skin seemed to get quite dry and the lines that were looking amazing looked worse especially under the eyes and then I started to break out with some quite big spots on my nose and cheeks HOWEVER I had changed my cleanser at the time so the spots could of been caused by this, once I have got my routine under control I will try again and see if this causes the same dryness / breakouts and will update this review accordingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It holds your make up in place all day and leaves your skin feeling so soft. The only downside is that it's quite expensive for the amount of product, that being said I would buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my fourth tube. This is simply FANTASTIC. Better than all the top end brands. Non greasy, it makes your features look softer and smooths the skin .
Less than one minute after application, skin feels like...Silk.
Worth every penny. The best primer ever made and I have them all, including the Dior one and it isn't a patch on No7.
I use this every day, with and without makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeupslover

This is a great primer it does what it says on the tin, it makes your face smoother and basically just look better before foundation application therefore making your foundation look better
It's not a magic potion all your pores and blemishes aren't going to disappear they will still be there.
It's like a moisturiser with a hint of coverage and holds your make up in place all day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by bagpuss21

If you go to the Boots website you will see alot of praise for this product and I can see why, however I do feel some people where expecting a miracle..:) what it is is a primer that smells divine, feels smooth (non greasy at all) and kind of blurs away and softens the look of pores/fine lines and imperfections....now obviously if you already have great skin then you wont see much of a difference in your skin and also if you have really bad skin you wont see much of a difference...its a subtle smoothing of the skin thats seen...BUT that isnt what i love about this product...what is really amazing about this product is what it does to your foundation...it makes it last all day and has managed to keep my oily skin at bay ..... it hasn't broke me out either. It does smooth the skin, it does give a slight airbrushed look after your foundation..(alone i dont think the effect is noticeable) but it really makes your make up last and means you dont need powder. I would reccomend going into Boots and asking for a small amount to try...they gave me about a weeks worth (you only need a pea sized amount) I use it on bare, clean dry skin...i skip moisturizer when using this as i find i dont need both....smooth over skin and then wait a few mins...then apply foundation. Its about £20 for a small tube but it would last ages and when boots do their £5 off No7 vouchers it even better value.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No