August 30, 2014 | 1624 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Eyeshadow - Berry Ice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This is the strangest colour - a almost dark fushia with heaps of frost like something Estee Lauder would have brought out in the 80's you think it would be awful but it seems to be quite neutral when applied and looks fabulous paired with bronze and black shadows it just sets of my hazel eyes like nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty color! It's not to dark as you think it would be. I would defiantly buy it again (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given an Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeshadow Palette with 7 different colours in it, including this one. (They are: 13- Pale Moon, 09- Amethyst, 63- Mocha Cup, 23- Berry Ice, 50- Sand Box, 66- Bronze Cube, 11- Rose Confetti).

I don't really go for this colour. It's too purple-berry like for my liking. I have used it along with the Rose Confetti colour in the palette and it looks ok but nothing amazing.

I wouldn't purchase this colour on it's own, unless you're really into purples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I was recommended this for my wedding day by the SA and I STILL love it 5 years on! Really makes my blue eyes pop!

Only thing I dislike is the packaging as the shadow broke but I think they have changed the packaging since then!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I hate this not soo much solely for the colour, but the pigmentation.
Barely to no colour shows up on my lids. Soo much for "Pure Color", I dont think soo! Probably the only Estee Lauder product I hate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour! A bit on the "dramatic" side, and the name berry ice doesn´t fit 100% as there are some plum shades in it, but anyway: I love using this for the evening-looks. The quality is great, barely no creasing (I have very oily lids and I can even wear this without applying the primer and it creases only a little. when I wear the primer it stays perfect). The only point with this colour is: I have to be aware when applying it, as it´s really a strong colour (very pigmented) and I´m very pale. One can overdo it with this very quickly then and it looks like a bruise on the eye.. like someone punched me. But as I said: you can achieve great looks with this and it´s one of my favourite shades.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Sour

I do not like this color at all. It’s so unflattering. Its not much of a berry color either… its more of a plum shade than anything. It might suit other people, but it definitely doesn’t suit me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Wend1

This is the perfect reddish purple for making me look as if I have been up all night crying. On the plus side, the quality is excellent.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking hey I needed a nice plum colour. I am pale with dark brown eyes and dark red hair. This shade made my eyes look tired and awful. I used it dry as a contour colour and then wet for a thicker liner and it looked awful. It went onto my lid as a redish colour. The wet colour was nicer, it seemed to bring out the flecks of deeper purples in the shadow. Using it dry was the worst part. I will not buy this again. I have a red with gold flecks shadow already that I use and love if I want that look.

I think that if you have darker skin it should look better on you. But for fairer skinned people its a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous plum shade, w/ shimmer for a intense and dramatic look. I still want a darker plum shade.

continued >>