December 19, 2014 | 1439 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Mushroom

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this color in a sin/mushroom duo and its a really beautiful midtone grey with shimmer. As with all other UD shadows, its pigmented and buttery. It has minimal to no fallout.

I don't find this color to be too unique or outstanding color wise, but if you love it I reccomend as the formula is TDF.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous shade, like a metallic silver-taupe color, that looks really good on it's own or used with other colors. I like that it's neutral, but very dramatic as well. I know it doesn't look like it's that dark in the pan, but on it's dark enough that it works well as a crease color. It's very pigmented, & blends easily. The only reason I said that I wouldn't likely buy it again is because although it's a gorgeous shade & I like it alot, it's not so unusual that I would go out of my way to spend $18 for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Urban Decay is, in my opinion, one of the best makeup brands in the market right now for eyeshadows. They're soft without being powdery or chalky, very smooth, and they have absolutely stellar payoff. Mushroom is no different.

It is a very unique shade of gunmetal grey that almost seems to have a greenish undertone? It's kind of hard to explain. But it also takes" to its surroundings" really well. I like pairing it with UD's ACDC (which is a great shade of purple for green eyes!!) and Mushroom almost takes on a cooler tone next to ACDC. It really is a very unique shade and I like it a lot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a very nice daytime to nighttime evening shade. You can play it up however you want. It goes on pretty metallic so you do not see the color so much, but it is a nice middle of the road shade of green- not too light and not too smoky. This blends well and is quite pigmented. I would consider buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by beautifulXtina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg yes! One of my faves! Its a warm, smooth, silky, shimmery, highly pigmented, greyish shadow. Works great to compliment a smokey eye or even pretty enough to wear alone when your in a hurry. Love Urban Decay's formulas. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

I originally discovered this in the BOS II pallette, and it was the one I used up the quickest. I had no idea they actually released the shade on its own so of course I picked one up.
I'm a big lover of neutral-cool taupes, and this is on the top of my list. I wear it nearly every day, and if I dont' I'll just wear something similar. I find it to be a fool proof shade and will go with anything I wear. I will be re-purchasing for sure, whether I lose it or finish it, whatever comes first!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE - such a perfect no-brainer outer v color. I only wear cool colors because my skin has very warm undertones so warm eye colors go muddy and orange on me. This is a gorgeous cool-toned rich shimmery medium-dark grey-brown. One of my all-time faves. Must go buy backup now.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by catbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this color! The new formula of the UD shadows is so much better too- easier to blend. I just wear this shadow by its self with my MAC Smolder eye kohl and it's just gorgeous. I don't think it's too dark for daytime/work either so I wear it almost every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by nikitaitalia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this color!! I pair it with Verve which is a pale grey color and it makes a beautiful smoky eye. Their new formula is also amazing. I had this shadow in the old formula and once feeling the velvety texture of the new one, I had to have it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This is a nice earthy gray. Since it's Urban Decay, it's heavy on the shimmer but compared to a lot of their other shades, Mushroom is actually wearable during the daytime (it definitely won't work for a natural look though). I combine it with Scratch for a lively daytime eye look. Mushroom also works for a great smokey eye. Unfortunately, like many of their other shimmery shades, Mushroom suffers from a lot of fallout, so a light hand is needed when applying.