July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun fragrance free translucent

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read rly good reviews about this powder and Youtube beauty gurus raving about this product and how it was being discontinued. So I took the plunge and purchased this powder and hoped for the best. I was very skeptical I tried several face powders from MAC and disliked them all. But when I tried this it literally changed my life. My skin is very very oily and this powder keeps my face matte all day and like others said your face looks absolutely flawless and perfect. My makeup stays put and looks so beautiful. My new holy grail face powder!!! Highly recommend! Get your hands on this powder its absolutely amazing! The only con is I didn't try this sooner! Obsessed with this product. HOLY GRAIL POWDER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

Yep, there is such a thing as unscented regular Airspun powder without the sparkles. I found it at KMart in a rack full of the Fragrance Free Luminous powders. It was the only plain fragrance free jar; it has an aqua label like the Luminous, but the back label says "Translucent" rather than "Luminous Translucent" and although under the store lighting the pearlescence of the Luminous type was clearly visible in the canister, this stuff has the same finish as the regular Airspun. Just no perfume.

I personally like the regular Air Spun perfume and will keep a jar of the scented powder around but sometimes I don't want to wonder whether my powder is clashing with my perfume when I touch up.