Jordana Eye Shadow- Light Brown

Price: $

on 6/13/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is smooth even without a primer, comes off as matte and well pigmented (not shimmery like some others said) and sometimes I think it's better quality than the high end shadow I think this is a dupe for - Urban Decay's Buck. I use Buck as a crease shade for everyday looks very often and I do not want to purchase a separate one of that from my Naked Palette which would be $18 and this is only $1. Jordana it is.

on 6/25/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i really like this color it really compliments my skin tone and it really shows up good for the price

on 5/30/2005 3:41:00 AM

Color wasn't what I expected from the name, but turned out to be a great color nonetheless! I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Definitely cheap (um, $1!) and silky soft. Easy to blend, perhaps the formula is a bit on the powdery side since the shadow is so soft, but on the plus side the pigment is good. Light Brown is a slightly warm tan shade with slight shimmer. I could do w/o the warm undertone but it is not so much overwhelming and orangey as other similar shades I have tried. The color is long lasting on my lids. I love how these can be easily depotted for palettes as well. I am giving it a three but I think it is an above average shadow for $1 especially. I like it but it isn't a must have for me. I would however consider repurchasing though.

on 4/27/2004 8:38:00 AM

shimmery gold with some peach undertones. Perfect understated everyday neutral light brown shimmer. Perfect wash color, and you can not beat the price. The pigment is awesome. This one is a summer must.