August 1, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Light Brown

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is smooth even without a primer, comes off as matte and well pigmented (not shimmery like some others said) and sometimes I think it's better quality than the high end shadow I think this is a dupe for - Urban Decay's Buck. I use Buck as a crease shade for everyday looks very often and I do not want to purchase a separate one of that from my Naked Palette which would be $18 and this is only $1. Jordana it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this color it really compliments my skin tone and it really shows up good for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

Color wasn't what I expected from the name, but turned out to be a great color nonetheless! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 5:41:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Definitely cheap (um, $1!) and silky soft. Easy to blend, perhaps the formula is a bit on the powdery side since the shadow is so soft, but on the plus side the pigment is good. Light Brown is a slightly warm tan shade with slight shimmer. I could do w/o the warm undertone but it is not so much overwhelming and orangey as other similar shades I have tried. The color is long lasting on my lids. I love how these can be easily depotted for palettes as well. I am giving it a three but I think it is an above average shadow for $1 especially. I like it but it isn't a must have for me. I would however consider repurchasing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 8:38:00 AM More reviews by island_kiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

shimmery gold with some peach undertones. Perfect understated everyday neutral light brown shimmer. Perfect wash color, and you can not beat the price. The pigment is awesome. This one is a summer must.