Beauticontrol Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Concealer

on 10/4/2012 9:27:00 AM

I use this concealer everyday. It works well for my oily acne-prone skin. It doesn't have great staying power but thats only if your touch or rub your face. but I try not to touch my face, which we shouldn't do anyway. I have tried several BC concealers and this is by far my favorite

on 9/8/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This concealer is OK, but I prefer the older formula (and still available) called Extra Help concealer. I only buy light - and it can be still too pale. Fine for my summer skin - but not my ghostly-white winter skin.

on 6/3/2012 4:35:00 AM

I purchased the lightest shade available 'Light' and it was way to dark for my complexion, for reference I wear MAC NC15 and Beauticontrol N1. The texture of this concealer was very sticky and trying to apply it under the eyes was extremely difficult. I have never come across a concealer that would literally curdle, clump, and not blend as soon as I applied it under the eye. Seriously the strangest and most horrifying concealer I have ever tried because it comes out of the tube fluidy and silky, but as soon as I applied it, it changed into a clumpy mess. This concealer has made my epic fail list and is a total waste of $18. On a side note I'm really surprised Beauticontrol doesn't offer a variety concealer shades (other than light, medium, dark) considering it has it has an extensive range of shades in their foundations lines.

UPDATE: I was able to exchange this concealer for another tube and I had way better results. I think the first tube I purchased was a weird contingent because this replacement tube's concealer is smooth and fluidy in texture and under the eyes after application. The only problem I have is the lightest shade available "light" is too dark for my fair complexion.