September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Brows - Perfekt - Per-fekt Brow Perfection Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by tieraloha

I really wanted to love this product, but it just didn't work for me. There are only 3 shades (and a clear), and none of them matched me well -- Caramel was too light and Espresso was too dark. I really liked the formula, but the wand is huge! It's way too big for setting my brows. Also, I didn't see any difference in the thickness/fullness of my brows like the product claimed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this in Espresso and also received a full size in Nude and a sample in Caramel. I like all three. I have dark brown hair and eyebrows with a scar across one of my brows that I like to fill in when I'm not being lazy. If I'm going out I prefer the darker Espresso for a more defined brow. It's the best match to my natural brow color. For every day though Nude or Caramel are my prefference. I would not have chosen Caramel on my own but the name is a bit deceptive. This is more of a cool toned brown that's lighter than the Espresso but no where near what I would consider a caramel color. I find that this one is much more forgiving when I'm in a hurry and prefer it for every day. If you get overzealous with the Espresso it can be hard to correct and because I'm filling in a scar I have to be extra careful to keep things looking natural. My only con with the Caramel is that for god only knows what reason this has a slight shimmer that neither of the other colors have. Not so noticeable that I won't wear it obviously but annoying and pointless just the same.Nude is clear and great for setting brows in place or to set a powder brow filler. Nude will probably be the best option for me come summer.These last until I take them off however they aren't water/sweat proof so I'm not sure how the colored versions will hold up to heat and humidity. All of these come in a mouse formula in a mascara like tube with a mascara brush applicator. I actually like the smaller sample sized brush a bit better than full size but both get the job done. These are expensive at $22 a tube but I'm always able to find substantial coupon codes for their site that make this line affordable for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to MUA reviews, I purchased this at my local Sephora. I love it. For the first time, I have nice colored brows that actually stay looking groomed. This is the first brow gel that I have not been disappointed in. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As an avid user of Kevyn Aucoin's brow pencil which I only use to define my brows on special occasions, I thought this mascara would not change my opinion of KA. I was wrong.
I love this mascara gel so much! It's natural and easy to use. I even use it for my roots.
I am on my second tube of this which says a lot considering I balked at the price the first time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by julfin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using a sample of this in caramel, and just ordered the full size.

I have graying eyebrows, that are beginning to thin at the tail. I've tried other mascara-type brow products, but the colors just seem to be off and look unnatural. I had been using powder, but it looks just like what it is--powdered in brows. With this product, I *lightly* swipe some on and it covers the grays and coats what hairs I have in the tail, giving a fuller look. Looks very natural on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by chanap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wish more people knew about this eyebrow gel! It is so much better than powder or crayons because it looks more natural, and is more controllable. I just got lucky and discovered it when a Dior stylist used it on me.

It fill sparse areas without you having to draw lines. I have medium to dark reddish brown hair and the caramel was the color the advisor used on me. It looks great and also works on my medium blonde daughter if used lightly.

It does take some practice to apply it the way you want. The Dior advisor who used this on me showed me a nice way to apply it using a curling motion in the opposite direction of how you want it to lie so that it coats both sides of graying eyebrows. (almost the opposite of the way you apply mascara.)

The only thing better is dying your brows but even then this can add extra thickening or grooming and help you go longer between tints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

I have this in the lighter shade and I love that it grooms and tints brows without making them look they have mascara glopped all over them. It looks very natural. Lasting time could be better, but it is not bad. Great at covering grey brow hairs. One pet peeve -- the silver coating on the wand handle peels and flakes and big chunks of silver get on your hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, i`m really liking this stuff. I purchased the nude which is basically clear. Once you figure out how to apply it for the particular brow shape you are trying to achieve, you don`t even have to use a mirror- just a couple swipes on each brow ( wait a minute to let it dry before second coat) and out the house you go. It doesn`t leave your brow hairs crispy/crunchy like others i`ve tried, but does keep them in place for the entire day. Also, it doesn`t smell like a harsh chemical, which is always a plus. The price is what bothers me- 23 dollars for a small tube that seems like it may not last very long. There are probably other, similar clear brow gels out there that work just as well for half the price, or maybe a clear mascara, so i`m going to keep my eye out for an alternative. I don`t think a clear gel alone is going to do much for sparse brows, but if you have medium thick, already shaped brows, this one works quite well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'd used MUFE's brow gel in 0 and 4 mixed to get the correct color and applied with an angled brush for the last year or so and was content. I didn't want to go through the hassle of all that while traveling, so I packed a sample of the Perfekt brow gel I'd gotten from Sephora a month or so before. I got home and never stopped using it. Love that it's not reddish or too dark. My eyebrows fell out during an illness and never quite filled back in, so I need to fill in holes, this does a great job. I use UDPP before applying and set it with a dark brown eyeshadow and don't have any problems with it lasting all day. Just picked up the full size, will pick up a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

When I first got this, I said, "what the heck is this?". It looks like brown mascara. So, I held off using it. Two weeks later, I tried it and I don't know how to it so it got all over my brows. Yuk! Practice makes Perfekt! The first time I tried it, it took me almost three minutes to put it on. Today, it's two swipes on each brow and I'm done!

I don't know if I can go back to the pan or pencil brow fillers. Yes, I have a backup. I'm scared of runnning out. It's so easy to use and perfect all the time since.