October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lips - Wet 'n' Wild - Megashield Lip Color SPF 15 Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick - Birthday Suit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cute frosty nude! I have so many cream nudes I needed to find a good drugstore nude! Very balmy in texture, applies smoothly. Very nice everyday look or with a dramatic eye. Whenever I put this on with a little bronzer (Sunny by NYC!), the fiance says I look cute! He really likes this lipstick on me! Although the finish, a frost, emphasizes the lines on my lips. I still give it 5 stars! I also just discovered their Satin Finish lipsticks and love them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I found this through Youtube and I never before considered buying it. It's frosty and nude but surprisingly looks very good on me. I am NW20 and it looks very nice. It stays put as well and there i no smell. I believe this is a cool nude because anything warm on my lips just looks weird. I will buy again because it is so cheap and it does look good for a simple look.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Briana9624

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im going to start off by saying that i do not like this lipstick, but i dont hate it. i feel that on its own, it sucks. WAY to frosty, it looks horrible on my tan skin. when i wear this, i always apply a few coats of a pink or red lip gloss over it to hide the color. i love wet n wild, especially their eye shadows and most of their lipsticks. but really, however, this just really disappointed me. Maybe it will look better on pale skin.
I also use this product as a lip highlight: i place it ONLY on the middle of my lips. it works better that way than the way i described above.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

This is a perfect shimmery nude color with a hint of pink in it. Its perfect for the summer! Very pigmented, very shimmery, and has SPF!
Tip: ELF's Super Glossy Lip Shine gloss in "Candle light" looks great over it ;)