April 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Mascara - MAC - Extended Play - Endlessly Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is, and has been, my go to mascara for two years now...since its release. First the brush is VERY tiny. Which I love! it allows me to get every single lash, and absolutely no clumping, EVER! My lashes are insanely long but very thin..so they clump very easily. With Extended Play that has never been an issue. Another bonus is this mascara coats your lashes in little "tubes" so no flaking or smudging. Even when working out/sweating. I use this everyday, but in different ways. For a more natural lash look I love to layer two coats of Extended Play for a soft length and volume. When I want to do a dramatic "false lash" look I layer this under a volume boosting mascara. My go tos are MAC Opulash, or good old Loreal Voluminous. This is one of the few department store mascara I find to be worth the investment! I would say a tube of this last me 5 months, with daily use, which I don't think is bad. If you have long, thin lashes this is definitely worth a try. Nothing else I've found defines quite like this. Which is important when laying so you don't have the dreaded "spider lash".

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I 've found my holy grail mascara. So easy to apply in the morning. LAST ALL DAY. till the night. It is so confortable, I have sensitive eyes and around 4-5 PM, my eyes get irritated by mascara. not with this one. Easy to take it off.

If I go to yoga, it will not smudge and I can easily take it off after in the shower, with soap and water. I also like the small size. A tube last at least 4 months with everyday use. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by emc22010

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just started using this mascara so I may have to update at some point. This seems to be a very good mascara. It gives nice definition, decent length, and a big plus for me, no clumps. What really impressed me is that after 6 or 7 hours of wear, there was NOT ONE flake.. Flakes are really a pet peeve of mine. The true test will be after I have this for a couple of weeks because I have been disappointed in the past with other mascaras that work great at first and then after a couple of weeks of use the formula gets dry and you get flakes. I will update after a couple of weeks, so far so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaPemberton

I got given this mascara by my mum so I didn't buy it at first but I completely fell in love!
this product made my eyelashes so long but didn't make them go clumpy. The mascara is a bit hard to get off but not as impossible as a few of these reviews suggest. I wouldn't really want to use any other mascara now.

100% suggest you try this out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was terrible, I returned it the very next day. I've used drugstore mascaras better than this one. It barely added length or volume and actually got stuck in my lashes!
I have medium length naturally curly lashes, so almost anything works on them. The fact that this failed in every aspect makes no sense to me. Very dry formula and thin brush with nothing good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Brittany019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara! I have long eyelashes to begin with and when I put this on...WOW! They pop. My mom has shorter eyelashes and they still give her the length that makes her happy! The only reason I give this a 4 is because of the price but its lasted me 3 months so far and I can't complain to much!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jet00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I went through hundreds of mascaras over the last couple of years, none of the lasting 30 mins and most of them ending up a mess under my eye! so guess what! I had enough, and I stopped wearing mascara, full stop! then one day last week I strolled into Mac looking for a lip pencil and happened to mention to the salesgirl I had given up on Mascara, she then told me about " Extended Play" I let her apply it on, and Wow! I had what looked like a full set of falsies, i didn't purchase it there, I said I would see how it lasted throughout the day! to cut a long story short, It didn't budge all day, my eyelashes looked like they grew a foot, and the next morning the mascara was till sitting perfectly in place, with not one black smudge anywhere to be seen! needless to say I couldn't run back fast enough to Mac to purchase the best mascara ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dotty101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahhh, I found my The One in the mascara-territory...the MAC salesgirls suggested me this one, I wanted something easy to use, natural, that doesn't run no matter what I do, and what's easy to remove at night, because I hate all the fuss that comes with removing your make-up. And that's exactly what I got.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Babel9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't budge doesn't smudge doesn't flake.

This is not a mascara that will give you a lot of volume, but what it does it does it best : longer lashes, blacker lashes, perfect for natural looking lashes. The wand allows for a lot of control and perfectly separate each lash. My new mascara, without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Quite simply THE worst mascara I have EVERRRRR used. This flaked and fell in my eyes within an hour of application. I felt like I was in a desert sand storm all day. Yet when I went to take it off at night, it would NOT come off! I thought I was going to have to get my husbands belt sander to get this crap off my eyes. After MUCH rubbing and trying 4 different eyemakeup removers, I got enough off to go to bed with very sore and semi clean lids. HORRIBLE, destructive, toxic crap. Only buy this if you're a masochist who enjoys torturing your eyes.