September 30, 2014 | 2071 users online

Mascara - MAC - Extended Play - Endlessly Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the negative reviews. Anyways... This is absolutely perfect for your bottom lashes! It separates and lengthens. The wand makes it so easy to really get into your lashes! I also use this for my top lashes, but I always layer it with something like MAC mascara in Plushblack after. I've never had any problems with it flaking throughout the day. I've also never had any problems with washing it off! Definitely will keep buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but no.Why does MAC keep making such horrible mascaras? The only good and descent mascara I had used from MAC was Studio Fix and it was discontinued.
This didn't work for me.I was so excited to buy it because I kept reading all these rave reviews about it and I thought why not?-despite my traumatic experiences with other MAC mascaras (haute and naughty).
At first the packaging is really cute and reminds me of summer.The wand is quite small and I thought small therefore more handy.But no.The brush is so freakishly thin and tiny -not to mention toooo hard- that it is not so easy to handle and when applied it does not volumize my lashes at all.Not just a little bit.I have really long and thick eyelashes but they're straight and I need a mascara that gives me lots of volume.This did nothing except coating my lashes black.The only good thing about it is the rich black colour.My eyelashes are blonde so I need a good black mascara for them to show up otherwise it looks like I have none.
No more MAC mascaras for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by PacoR

I liked this mascara until I had to take it off.
The woman at the Macy's counter told me this is a tube mascara. Unlike other tubing mascara, this did not come off in tubes or flakes. Instead when I washed with my usual cleanser, it smudged under my eyes and stained the skin there. I had to dig out an oil-based makeup remover to get it off. Even with the oil, I had to really scrub under my eyes to get it off.
Also, unlike other tubing mascara, this is not at all waterproof or water resistant. I ran through a sprinkler and got a few drops of water on my face and the MAC mascara ran under my eyes. I could go swimming with my Blinc and Clinique tubing mascaras and they didn't come off.
I will stick to mascaras that are truly tube mascaras--that come off in warm water and wash away with no scrubbing.
Due to the difficult removal issues, I will be throwing this tube out. What a waste of $16.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt my favorite mascara! I use this almost every day and have been for about four months. I love the way this applies, very very rarely clumps and never looks like you have too much on. I have fairly long lashes and this emphasises them beautifully without a false lash effect, which is something i prefer to avoid. Great, narrow brush so easy to apply with precision without getting it all over your face. Will happily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is, and has been, my go to mascara for two years now...since its release. First the brush is VERY tiny. Which I love! it allows me to get every single lash, and absolutely no clumping, EVER! My lashes are insanely long but very thin..so they clump very easily. With Extended Play that has never been an issue. Another bonus is this mascara coats your lashes in little "tubes" so no flaking or smudging. Even when working out/sweating. I use this everyday, but in different ways. For a more natural lash look I love to layer two coats of Extended Play for a soft length and volume. When I want to do a dramatic "false lash" look I layer this under a volume boosting mascara. My go tos are MAC Opulash, or good old Loreal Voluminous. This is one of the few department store mascara I find to be worth the investment! I would say a tube of this last me 5 months, with daily use, which I don't think is bad. If you have long, thin lashes this is definitely worth a try. Nothing else I've found defines quite like this. Which is important when laying so you don't have the dreaded "spider lash".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I 've found my holy grail mascara. So easy to apply in the morning. LAST ALL DAY. till the night. It is so confortable, I have sensitive eyes and around 4-5 PM, my eyes get irritated by mascara. not with this one. Easy to take it off.

If I go to yoga, it will not smudge and I can easily take it off after in the shower, with soap and water. I also like the small size. A tube last at least 4 months with everyday use. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by emc22010

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just started using this mascara so I may have to update at some point. This seems to be a very good mascara. It gives nice definition, decent length, and a big plus for me, no clumps. What really impressed me is that after 6 or 7 hours of wear, there was NOT ONE flake.. Flakes are really a pet peeve of mine. The true test will be after I have this for a couple of weeks because I have been disappointed in the past with other mascaras that work great at first and then after a couple of weeks of use the formula gets dry and you get flakes. I will update after a couple of weeks, so far so good.

Update 5/31/2014: Great mascara.. holds up well unlike other mascaras that dry out after several weeks of use. Purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaPemberton

I got given this mascara by my mum so I didn't buy it at first but I completely fell in love!
this product made my eyelashes so long but didn't make them go clumpy. The mascara is a bit hard to get off but not as impossible as a few of these reviews suggest. I wouldn't really want to use any other mascara now.

100% suggest you try this out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was terrible, I returned it the very next day. I've used drugstore mascaras better than this one. It barely added length or volume and actually got stuck in my lashes!
I have medium length naturally curly lashes, so almost anything works on them. The fact that this failed in every aspect makes no sense to me. Very dry formula and thin brush with nothing good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Brittany019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara! I have long eyelashes to begin with and when I put this on...WOW! They pop. My mom has shorter eyelashes and they still give her the length that makes her happy! The only reason I give this a 4 is because of the price but its lasted me 3 months so far and I can't complain to much!