November 26, 2014 | 1083 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up Academy (MUA) - MUA - Intense Colour Eyeliner - Snow White

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaj123

I thinks it's a good eyeliner it's nice and creamy but the colour pigmentation isn't that good but it's still ok considering it's only £1.00

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SadiaRay1996

I LOVE this product
My pencil has gone so short now, I will defo buy another one
I use it in my waterline to brighten my eyes and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes.
The only downside is..there is a sharpener on the lid, and it gets on the inside of my makeupbag..But no biggy...I love it overall

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Very cheap product, although doesn't give much colour pay off. Ended up throwing this away because when I put it on you couldn't see it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

For the price (1) there's not much to grumble about. I've used this on my waterline to brighten my eyes. It glides on like nothing else I've tried - this is due to the castor oil and cocoa butter in the ingredients. However there's a downside to this as one time it made my eye a little blurry. It doesn't stay on for long, so would need reapplying throughout the day, though I don't bother with that and just let it fade. It's an okay product. Although I like it, I don't love it.