October 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Evidence Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Evidence is a vibrant navy blue with a luminous sheen.
Since I'm accustomed to "buttery" soft eyeshadows, the texture of this eyeshadow didn't really please me. It's still incredibly pigmented, and it's finely milled and smooth, but I prefer butteriness, haha.
But that's nothing too big to complain about. It still has the great quality that Urban Decay eyeshadows are known for--in fact, like all other UD eyeshadows, it can probably be worn alone without primer or a base and not fade or crease all day long (not that I've tried that).
I've worn this as a smokey eye, with UD Half Baked (my all-time fave eyeshadow) all over the lid and inner 1/3 of lower lash line and Evidence on the outer lid and outer 2/3 of lower lash line. I used MAC Carbon to deepen the outer lid a tad bit. Looked great! (:
Would I repurchase? No, because I doubt I'll finish this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I actually tried this color in a sample I received from Sephora for urban decay's new eye shadow formula and colors and I am definitely going to purchase Evidence eye shadow. The formula is similar to other urban decay shadows but this is a beutiful navy blue with just a slight amount of shimmer. I have been looking for a dupe of MAC's deep secret which was a limited edition color some years back...while this isn't a dupe it does remind me of the deep blue color in it I loved. This looks amazing on brown eyes...good for a smokey eye or as a liner. I can't wait to purchase Evidence in the full size.