August 30, 2014 | 1645 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Philosophy - Keep the Peace Protective Color Corrector SPF 20

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

O Lawd No! Philosophy has changed and not for the better. Allll the silicones and siloxanes in it made my skin a cystic mess. I just get cleared up from one disaster (IT cosmetics YSBB) and then this. Found it on the marked down shelf at TJMaxx so it was cheap but what a waste of time, skin and money. A yellow ointment of a thing that is thick and sticky. Horrid. back it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by kaki64

I purchased this to help cover my rosacea. It works! It goes on very smooth and it's chemical free.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I looked so long for a "foundation" that would help with my redness but wouldn't cover my freckles. This goes on so silky and fills fine lines and pores without feeling cakey. It's light as air and is the perfect primer for bronzer even eye shadow. Plus the added benefit of SPF 20? I don't know how more people don't know about this product. Holy grail for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great primer! I received this in a kit and love it. It keeps makeup in place all day and when I use this all over my face I don't need eye shadow primer. The texture of this stuff is so silky! I love how smooth it feels on my face and how well it absorbs into my skin. A+.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a color neutralizer that actually works to even-out my dark melasma. It's yellow-toned, so it also enhances my warm coloring (NC35). The SPF 20 comes from titanium dioxide (4.8%), zinc oxide (3.0%), but this cream does not look gray, and it feels light as air. This does everything I need it to do, with the perfect amount of neutralization, plus physical sunscreen. It fills in fine lines and pores, and helps blur discoloration. This is excellent for use under powders and powder-foundation, too.