July 25, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 05

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect pink! It pops a little against my complexion, so it is not MLBB-- exactly what I wanted. I have naturally pigmented lips and Kate Moss 104 looks like almost like I am wearing no lip color at all. Number 5, however, is a medium bright pink that looks light fuchsia, kind of a hot pink but far from being neon. If you like your lips with something more than a natural color but stop short of clown colors, then this is a great color for you.
The formula is long lasting and creamy as always on these lipsticks. This lasting finish lipstick and her sisters in the black cases have a dewy finish, which I like very much.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Nice, light pink colour. Great for daytime as it's not dramatic or over-powering. Personally, I like really strong lipstick colours, so the colour wasn't really for me. However, it is a nice texture that goes on well and lasts well. Definitely a good colour for someone looking to ease themselves into the world of lipsticks gently or else as a daytime, inoffensive lipstick. Overall, I love the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

This is a pretty cool toned pink that looks suprisingly good with my warm complexion. Normally I have difficultly with pinks because I look best with warm toned lippies. Oddly enough I can get away with this pink quite easily and I don't know why. Maybe it's the satin finish, maybe because it looks fairly sheer rather than thick, who knows? If you are warm toned and jave difficulty with pink lipsticks like me, then give this one a go. I have to admit I only bought it because a store was getting rid of all its stock for $2, but I'm awfully glad I did. Wears well, leaves a bit of a lip ring as it comes off but I can live with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a good lipstick. I love it, it's my favorite at the moment. I have it in 05, which is a satiny long-lasting pink creme, but also in 22 (red), 10 (darker red) and 09 (plum vampy red). Will re-purchase some other shades as well. They stay put, do not dry the lips and give such a beautiful and modern finish. The colour selection is great too. And the price is adequate. Rimmel did a great job with these lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As the person before me said, this lipstick wears well and has beautiful pigmentation.

Many lipsticks tend to dry my lips out but not this one. Its by no means moisturizing but it isn't drying. It also has a lovely scent which reminds me of vanilla custard. Yummy!

I will most likely be trying out some of the other colours in this range. Very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick shows up on my complexion (MAC NC15) as a bright and cheerful blue based rosy pink. The pigmentation is fabulous along with the divine creamy and smooth formula. The satiny finish wears well during the day and is non drying too. Super impressed with the Kate Moss lipstick collection from Rimmel.