October 25, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Mono Eyeshadow in Back to khaki (45)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The color have been described so I won't go into the details but just to say that the color you see is sadly not the color you get. There is an overspray and the shadow seems super sparkly, but the real color is more subdued and sheer. This color got discontinued around the beginning of 2013. I'm glad I tried it out because it's an unusual color from DS lines, but I won't repurchase because the color isn't what it looks like in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome color. Velvety irridescent shimmery duochrome. I use it as a single wash or intense lid. Probably use at as much a Stila Kitten. I like it with Maybelline eye tattoo Tough as Taupe as a base-- it lasts 24 hrs that way. The package rocks. I love my shadows to be in clear lucite casings. It looks pretty and shows off the color, plus it's easy to open but stays snapped shut. I want 3 back-ups!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This looks so expensive for a shadow that's so incredibly affordable. It's a shimmery, khaki toned shadow with a slight metallic sheen. I'd say the metallic background is more silver than gold but fairly neutral. I bought it on a whim thinking if I didn't like it, I could toss it, it's that cheap. But its a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sonot

This is so much like the Nars cream shadow Mousson. Of course, the difference is that Nars one is cream while this is powder. But since all I really wanted was a cheaper version with similar color and sheen, this is the best deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a very pretty shimmery gray/green eyeshadow with a metallic effect. It seems pretty dark in the pan but when I applied it for the first time I was kind of disappointed because it didn't show up well (didn't try using a primer though) and it was much brighter than I expected. I thought it would be suitable for a crease color but it's more of a ''all over lid'' type of color (and I am NW15). It is a very pretty shade with absolutely no fallout and looks quite beautiful on the eyes. Not what I expected but I would repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No