November 29, 2014 | 1193 users online

Cleansers - E.L.F. - studio makeup removing cleansing cloths

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

it smoothly removes makeup, the wipes are very moisturized and i love the packaging that it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

Absolutely love these! I usually use Clean & Clear wipes, but I thought I would pick up a few of these when Elf had their 50% off studio sale. I love the exfoliating side to remove foundation quickly & evenly, & the soft side is wonderful for eye makeup. The sheets are quite large, so they can be ripped in half & they leave no greasy residue. I hope they make a packaging that can fit more then 10 wipes, I love these & I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by starpowwers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've heard quite a bit of good things about this product so I was excited to try it out, I got one pack for my sister who has oily skin and she liked it..but when I tried it, my skin is very dry especially under my eyes, it burned my eyes very badly :( It did however do an excellent job of getting the makeup off, better than the neutrogena( which also burned my eyes but my skin is a bit sensitive as well !) I think I will stick to my Avon lotion remover it's only a buck and it is the only thing I've found so far that does not burn my eyes at all :). Not sure if I will use the rest will probably just give to my sister because I think it caused a slight rash under my eye area :(.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are the only wipes I use they work just as well as the more expensive ones and even gets my They're Real mascara off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The E.L.F. studio makeup removing cleansing cloths do an excellent job removing makeup. The cloths have a scent that reminds me of baby wipes, which is not bad. I rated these wipes a 4 because they can be a little rough on my skin (not as rough as other makeup removing cloths), which is acne prone and sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

I've had these for over a year. Don't use them that often; they stay in bag for travel. But they are still moist and usable! They don't remove every trace of mu but they don't irritate my skin as some sim. products have.