October 1, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 13

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by larissagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick an color. So much. Im thinking I need to stock up in case they stop making the Kate moss brand for some reason who knows but anyways... It's a really pretty coral color looks good with my medium skin. Very pigmented and I don't need to touch it up very often! I get lots of compliments on it when I wear it! I like the tube it's in too a matte black with a heart on it. Not that that matters but its cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

O-M-G
I love this lipstick
It's creamy and very pigmented, and the color is just stunning on my skin tone..

I think this is a universally appealing lipstick, it looks great on light skinned to super dark skinned girls.

It's a matter of how you wear it
I'd just pair this with a gold and medium bronze eye shadow with winged liner, peachy cheeks (Rimmel has a gorgeous peachy blush)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Tamarachehade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipstick is dreamyyyy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely awesome super bright coral shade of lipstick with more pink then orange undertones. It's a fabulous colour for spring and summer and I have been wearing this quite a bit paired with a neutral eye and peach blush. The lipstick is very pigmented, creamy and smooth in texture, non-drying, has a satin finish, and wears well during the day. I have already purchased a back up and highly recommend it to any one who likes to rock a coral lip.