July 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Other - Aveda - Energizing Composition

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

I have been using this lightweight oil for 5 years and just purchased a second bottle. The "Energizing" composition has a lovely, floral-herbal scent (lavender and ylang ylang) that is more relaxing than energizing. I use a few drops on my face in the harshest winter months, mix it into hydrating masks for an extra dose of moisture, and massage into my chest and neck just before bed to help me fall asleep. It can also be used in hair, I'm told, but oils don't work well on my fine hair.

$23 for a 1.7 ounce glass bottle that lasts a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently was going in for surgery. They had to shave my head.
My hairdresser told me that this little product was a must have to keep my freshly shaved head looking good. He said that I could also use it on my skin if I was feeling dry.
First of all I LOVED the smell. So clean and fresh and awake.
After surgery I was just to sick and tired to do all of my regular daily maitenance so after they did my shower and shampoo I would rub this all over my head /face/neck and chest. Thats about all I could reach. Amazingly enoug h my skin just always felt hydrated and never oily. Person after person in the hospital commented on how my skin looked so nice. This product is definatley a keeper in my books.
Now that I'm almost all better and my hair is coming back, I continue to use it immediately after I shave. I've head it can also be used as a shave oil. Haven't tried that yet, but I'll get it would be nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this multipurpose oil. You can use this for your bath,body & hair. It's also kinda pricey in my opinion so i don't use this daily but on days I want to pamper myself. The scent is more of a spa type smell and is also relaxing.