Bosley Revive Shampoo for Visibly Thinning Visibly thinning Non Color-treated Hair

3.5

on 5/15/2014 1:46:00 PM

I found this to be quite harsh on my fine, dry hair. It did not add volume or improve hair condition or growth.

on 5/31/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Yes Yes Yes I will buy this again. I am so excited to finally use a shampoo which contains no Sodium sulfate! I was using Nioxin, Nutriox, and Joico Clinicure. I loved Joico but it got discontinued, Nioxin and Nutriox made my hair even more thinlooking and oily within first night of washing. Well Bosley Shampoo and Conditioner works the same as Joico minus the sulfates. I absolutely love washing my hair with Bosley shampoo. I am soley going to review the shampoo here: It cleanses well like a clarifying shampoo, doesnt leave a film behind, and rinses well. It makes my hair a little dry and straw like, so I recommended using a conditioner. The shampoo plumps up my hair, makes my hair look thick, and I can go 2 days without washing my hair. I have even received compliments asking me what I have been using, which is rare because i have the thinnest hair in my family. I highly recommend this shampoo until something better comes along with no sulfates.

Popular Shampoos