September 17, 2014 | 1971 users online

Cleansers - Physicians Formula - Redness Relief Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by brynnmarie

i'm disappointed, and surprised to read the reviews here. i actually love this stuff! :) i was previously using an acne scrub and it was drying my face out, causing read skin, and breakouts (all of which are typical of acne scrubs for me). i then came to notice that my skin broke out less when i did NOT wash my face at all, but i began developing eczema in patches above my lip in a couple of places (and obviously needed to wash my face, hence it was time for a new face wash)...

needless, to say this face wash not only helps with the eczema, but the acne, and the redness. i find that it cleanses my face without that overly dry feeling afterward. i like that it does not suds. that means that it doesn't contain sulfates and other harsh chemicals that could cause redness, and i find that it rinses off well, and takes the makeup with it (though you will have to use eye make-up remover, but when do you not?). after i wash i do use the redness relief moisturizer from this same line which helps with some flakiness that i get on my forehead and on the eczema.

i gave less lippies for packaging just cause it kind of squirts out funny sometimes and i miss it... oops! but i do like that it has a pump! :)

and the price may seem high (when compared to other items at the drug store, but for what you get, it don't think it is at all...

all in all, if you have red (even zitty) skin, eczema, or rosacea... i say try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by amymua122

This does not rinse off well. It clogged my pores. Besides that it didn't do anything else

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this free because i got this from buy1get1 free sale. This is ok, not the greatest cream cleanser on the market. It doesnt take off makeup nor it rinses well. Its like putting lotion on your face, and wiping it off, like a cold cream. I could not get it to wash off, it took several tries. I think the Murad cream cleanser is the best on the market.