August 22, 2014 | 1761 users online

Loose Powders - Koh Gen Do - Maifanshi Face Powder in Snowy Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lulululululu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love to use pink makeup and this pink powder is a feminine luxury. Makes your face look pretty without looking too pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Two things about me: 1) I'm obsessed with loose powders. 2) I'm obsessed with PINK loose powders. I have tried tons and tons and tons of loose powders, but Koh Gen Do is my powder of choice due to its lovely finish, lasting power, and availability. I usually use the UV loose powder or the regular Maifanshi. Snowy Pink is a limited edition color, and given my ridiculous affinity for pink powders, I knew I had to get it. Pink powders really brighten the complexion and are great for a fresh-scrubbed glowy look. The good thing is that Koh Gen Do's Snowy Pink is pale enough not to aggravate a redness problem. Like all of Koh Gen Do's powders, it has moisturizing ingredients and feels lovely and silky on. It has shimmery mica, so if you don't love glitter on your face, stay away! It's not super obvious; it's similar to the glittah in ballz, but the glitter flecks are even smaller and slightly irregular. Because I prefer the more satin-finish regular and UV powders, I'll pass on a repurchase, but it is a high quality powder and far better than many glittery powders of its ilk. Also worth mentioning: the included KGD powder puff is one of the softest, fluffeh-est things ever to caress my face and it holds up well to washings.