July 28, 2014 | 2011 users online

Self Tanners - MD Skincare by Dr. Dennis Gross - Alpha Beta Glow Pad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this is a great self tanner for the face. I'm not used to the towelette form yet, but I find it's better easy to use. Work quickly though, it dries fast. Small circular pattern works best. I also then follow up with my moisturizer to help with any potential streaking

Lovely tan color on my fair skin. I don't feel this would work on medium or darker complexions.

Due to price, I think it's a good special occasion facial self tanner. Will be on my "wishlist"

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Great but expensive! Natural color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tracymarcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love these! They're expensive but I save them for sepcyal occasions, simple and easy to apply, love now they exfoliate too... But sometimes they leave me a little tightand dry feeling the next day (I naturally have dry skin type) other than that they're great..... Love the body ones too! They're actually big enough for the entire body!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the idea of these convenient easy-to-use pads. Contain a host of ingredients along with the self tanner, such as glycerin, Glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid and vitamins A, C, D, E, & B5 along with soy protein. Expensive for only 20 pads.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by MsCleopatra

Didn't make me break out + , didn't go on streaky +...made me look like an orange HUGE MINUS! Too bad!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cameobear

This is my favorite self tanner for my face I have tried so far. I have sensitive acne prone skin, so I always look for something recommended specifically for the face when tanning.

These pads are a great skincare and tanning item in one! They give you a lovely natural glow; I've been using this for about a month now, and I don't know that they've made my acne scars diminish necessarily, but I think having a tan face makes them much less noticeable. There is a bit of a tingly warming sensation when I apply. The first time I used it, I had a few small bumps on my eyelids, but they weren't itchy, went away quickly, and I haven't experienced the same thing thing since. If you're extremely sensitive though, I'd recommend trying a sample, or just buying a smaller pack at first.

They're affordable if you buy from the right place; I bought a 20 pack for $22 on amazon; I also only used half a pad at a time, which is plenty for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seemed like a good idea, but in practice, not so much. Tan came out streaky, even though I made sure to rub it in. Even worse, the color was not at all natural-looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by metalmynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an awesome product. It gives a natural looking tan, not orangey, and best of all, is also an alpha beta peel that improves skin tone and texture. I find that it really helps dry out my greasy skin somewhat, which is a typical reaction of my skin to self tanners, so perhaps that is just me. I bought a box of 50 last spring and used them all summer. I get two to three uses out of each pad by putting it back in its foil wrapper then folding the wrapper over and clipping with a bobby pin so the pad stays moist. I plan to rebuy when I'm out - still have five or so left.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay wow....Tan AND healthy looking skin?? LOVE!! All the benefits of the normal face pad BUT you get a natural looking tan glow with it!!! I use one of these and one of the regular ones a week. BEAUTIFUL !