October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Bronzers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Bronzing Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Leelee57

I am such a product junkie and this oil is on the must keep list! I have been using the bronzing oil for the last 6 months and absolutely love it!!! In the winter, I apply this directly to my decollete and legs for the formal holiday and winter parties to give a glow, but in the last 3 months I've been adding a drop of it to my winter (lighter) foundation. I initially thought it would be a horrible idea since the oil would make my face look greasy and shiny from the shimmer, but this doesn't do it at all! In fact, it gives me a nice healthy glow, and absorbs right into my skin without making it look slick and feel heavy.

I've also have been trying to use products that are good for my skin, with less chemicals, parabens, petroleum, and this one fits the bill! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by MegsSister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is nicely bronzing, but it does come off on your clothes, even hours later. So you're better off using her argan oil on your skin to moisturize without the bronzer part, unless you plan to just stand for hours at a cocktail party or something where what you've bronzed doesn't come in contact with much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this in a swap, and thought i'd give it a try on my legs (don't think argan oil would agree with my combo/acne-prone face). It smells a little strange, like peanuts and olive oil or somethig. It's a little sticky once applied, but adds a nice slight healthy glow to the skin. It feels a little heavy, even for my legs, so I can't imagine this used on the face. Maybe if you have very dry skin? It also leaves a little tacky feeling, so I wouldn't wear this with any clothes you cherish, in case it gets on it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been wanting to try this for awhile now....And MAN is this stuff hard to come by!! It's always sold out on Sephora, QVC, and Josie's site. But LUCKILY after weeks of being sold out it became available on Josie's site and then the next day on Sephora's site!! So I got it !! I had ordered a set on Sephora of Josies (Beautifuly Bronzed or something??) just for this oil the day before I ordered the 1.7 oz bottle of the Bronzing oil. I got them both in the mail the same day and wow....the .50 oz that came in the set STINKS and has NO color when applied....it does give a nice healthy shine to the skin...but the 1.7 oz bottle smells HEAVENLY !! (think grapefruit/lemon/orange...citrusy!) and it gives a lovely tint and shine!! Maybe the sample size is a dud or something??? DO NOT order this if you are looking for a BRONZER though as it gives very little color...mostly just a GLOW similar to the original Josie Argan oil, but with a sliiiiiiiiiiiiight (very very slight) 'tint' and a little more shimmer. It's great for guys or girls!! Makes the skin look alive and healthy!! Love it !! Try it !! IF YOU CAN FIND IT!! But better hurry cos its even more impossible to find after summer!! :(