April 18, 2014 | 1352 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Pink Sands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this candle smells so yummy!!! As another reviewer stated, it smells like fruity bubble Gum. Some might think that it would be too sweet but I love it. I also purchased the car vent fresheners. Love love! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sillytabby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yankee Candles are crap. Cheap, wax based product that smell like a gas station bathroom. They don't burn cleanly and don't last long. You will end up repainting your ceiling if you use them often.

Spend a little more and buy a nice soy based candle like Voluspa. Sure, it costs more but the scents are clean and luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I took off 1 lippi only because the oil diffuser for this hardly smells up the room as expected (although I know the candles are always stronger). I LOVE this scent and I LOVE this candle in this scent!! Smells slightly "bubble-gummy" and sweet floral fruity! Just wish the oil diffuser would be just as strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pink Sands is my second favourite spring/summer scent behind Vanilla Lime, it has a very cool and very sweet smell, but not in an overpowering way; and reminds me of DKNY Fresh Blossom. This is definitely not for those who prefer earthy or spicy scents, I would nearly place this smell in the floral section rather than fresh category, although this does have a slight hint of sun cream, but not a strongly as Sun & Sand. This candle has a medium/small throw, and I find that after I extinguish the scent in a house warmer jar the smell disappears almost instantaneously, also I don't think it smells as nice when burnt as it does in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MoxieCrimefighter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Smells like orgasm. I truly enjoyed this if you know what I mean ;) Would defiantly buy again.

- D.A.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by prettygeeky

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is uber-girly. It's very sweet. It reminds me of an escada fragrance. I'm terrible at describing notes, but it suffices to say that if Escada and Aquolina teamed together to make their quintessential home fragrance, this would be it.

Update: The novelty has worn off for me. Taking one lippie off for being overly saccharine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have the car freshener of this scent and it's uhhh-mazing! i feel like i'm sitting on a private beach under swaying palms with a warm breeze brushing my face and clear waters lapping at my feet while drinking a pina colada with a hot guy catering to my every whim, when in fact i'm sitting on the 405 freeway trying to ignore all the douchers cutting me off on my way home. must try/smell/burn this if you love the beach and everything that comes with it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i have this in the medium jar, which has a decent throw. Pink Sands is definitely a scent for warm weather. the best way to describe it is a mix of fruit, floral, perfume and sandiness. i must admit that this would be much too sweet for me normally, but it has a kind of humidity to it that really soothes me. it's also lovely mixed with an evening breeze through an open window on a warm night. if you are familiar with 'Sun and Sand' then this is much more perfumed than that.
i also love the way the lovely picture on the front glows when it's lit! even though it's obviously digitally edited ;)
i would recommend this if you want a humid summer candle but with extra sugariness to it for a bit of a kick. i wouldn't recommend this for those who prefer more leafy, subtle scents because this is quite sweet.